cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have VPDN set up on a router with IOS 15 also running overloaded NAT (PAT).  The tunnel is L2TP/PPTP. VPN is currently split tunnel and working.  I need to enable full tunnel.  When I changed the tunnel on the client side to route everything throug...

We are planning to purchase ASR 1001-HX Router because of the 10 GE ports. We were quoted for four FLSA1-HX-2X10GE and we only need four 10 GE ports. What I understand on the link below is that ASR by default, the first 4 ports on bay 0 and bay 1 can...

Dear Community,   I am sure this particular scenario has been hashed and rehashed a million times, but I wanted to make my own post to make sure I am understanding it correctly. Please see the following BGP output:   Router1#show ip bgpBGP table vers...

I'm currently working with this catalyst switch and was looking for a TCL code which outputs the total daily uptime of each port. Can anyone help me find a code that achieves this?

Ziad03 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'll explain the situation to you:I have a cisco router at the heart of the network, and I provide transit to some clients via BGP.The problem is that some of my customers sometimes advertise their prefixes to me, and sometimes through another...

Hi All, I am having difficulty creating a proper IPSEC NAT-T configuration for my C1117-4PLTEEA ISR router running Cisco IOS XE17.03 nat-t'ing to the local siemens ruggedcom firewall. I have created the dynamic nat rules that allow outgoing internet ...

fastkyle by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As I read in documents , in case of BGP RIB failure , it do advertise RIB failure route to their peers but I tested in lab (eveng ) RIB failure prefix is not getting advertise to their peer (i have not used suppress inactive command ).. pls find the ...

I have a 3945 acting as an MPLS CE router. G0/0 is WAN port. G0/1 and G0/2 are connected to separate 3850 switches.Identified packet loss on the WAN link. Investigation showed that if we closed the two LAN ports the packet loss stopped. IE a ping fro...

Greetings, I have a problem with SM-X-16G4M2X Module on my new ISR, I usually had to deal with SM-X-ES3-16-P Modules and I could access them pretty easy.Meanwhile now I am not able to access that module as I usually did on the other modules with the ...

Hi All, Have a peculiar issue with an eBGP session on a point to point link betwen two C9500 devices. This was working up until now and there has been no configuration change at either end. Now it keeps dropping off at 45 seconds. Other eBGP and iBGP...