cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Trying to save money I ordered a cisco1841 router with out any T1 wic cards since the 1841 was replacing two 1602 routers that already had wic 1dsu t1 cards. When I boot the 1841 router I get the following erroe:*Aug 26 16:14:11.831: %CFG-3-CARD_NOT...

I seem to be having some problems with my 1721. For some reason after a while the internet cuts off and the whole network looses internet. And the only way to get the net back is to restart the cable modem. The time between it cutting off is random, ...

BHEbrecht by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allLet's say I enable EIGRP on my router with router eigrp 900network 10.0.0.0no auto summarythe router has 5 WAN interfaces with IP addresses coresponding to subnets of 172.26.1.0/24 using 30 bits for masking.The two ethernet interfaces have IP a...

cristip by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when i write show logging i get the next massage: %RCMD-4-RSHPORTATTEMPT: Attempted to connect to RSHELL from 172.20.50.18 .what is that massage?

hell0: I have a hub and spoke topology, with 10 spokes, each spoke has two links to the hub, they are hdlc links, one of 1mb , and the other 256k, all spokes are conecting the same way, the problem is that I can not get unequal load balancing for eac...

HiDoes any one know if there is any good wan simulators around?. Does cisco have such a device? I need to simulate different wan characteristics and I need a wan simulator for this purpose.Thanks

dehghan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7206VXR(NPE-G1)on one side of a proposed 450 Mbps MetroEthernet link and a 6500 on the other end. It's easy to turn on flowcontrol in the 6500 using the flowcontrol command, but I haven't seen a way of doing it in the GigabitEthernet interfa...

We have downloaded a firmware for a router which was having perfomance issues and now the access lists do not work - if we leave the access list off and firewall off, we can print, use RDP etc but with them on, cannot - any ideas?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card