Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! BGP valid route

Good morning,I have got a problem with BGP routes.Got 2 Gateways. They are connected to BGP and to OSPF and they do mutual redistribution of the routes.For the route below I got the following problem.Got two BGP and one OSPF routes for the same subne...

mcardell by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good dayOn our system, we have a CMTS (UBR 7246) and cable modem.Behind the cable modem we have two equipement connect by a switch (Quintum for ip telephony and a router).Certain time the mac adress adress of quintum does'nt appear on CMTS arp table...

Hello,I have a problem. When I remove the ip address of this sub-interface fa0/0.32 all of my eigrp neighbors lost except this 192.168.11.214 neighbor. Why could it be ?The configs:---------------------------interface FastEthernet0/0.32 encapsulation...

horvaia by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have routers and ap´s. All interfaces are configured with fifo.Should I use fair queue instead? Is it a better choice? Even with the 350 Ap´s?thanks

muca by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

An EIGRP route from a frame relay link gets stuck on ACTIVE. How do I shield the rest of my network from EIGRP queries generated for this route.I know of route summarization and EIGRP stub. Is there any other way? Any idea is appreciated.Thanks.John

espmolina by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's the info:Cisco 2621 ver 12.2 of IOS T1 DSU/CSU WICClear Channel T1 from Broadwing (Cisco 7513)Coming off of T3 from Adtran 800 Plus - as a T1 Cross-over t1 cable, pins 1245B8ZS, ESF, clock source line, channel group ds0 1-24 speed 64, encap HD...

garcia by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP BASE

Hi Guys, How are you? I have this scenario: 1) 01 PBX with 10 VoIP channels at Location A 2) IP Phonnes distributed in other locations 3) 1721 IOS IP BASE in ALL locations Do the IOS IP BASE all QoS that I will need to priorize VoIP? Thanks!

puggedo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL,Can anybody help me to solve this problem.WHEN I TRIED TO BOOT CISCO 7500 SERIES ROUTER THROUGH THE TFTP SERVER FOR LOADING ANOTHER IOS (DUE TO LACK OF MEMORY)THE FOLLOWING ERROE MESSAGE COMES.BOOT IN PLACE STATUS ERROR OF CISCO2-RSP4 USING BO...

Hi,I have two routers RA and RB dedicated for internet connections,RA is terminated with service provider ISPA and RB is terminated with service provider ISPB.We want to acheive fault tolerance and load balancing between the two links.kindly advise m...

Is it possible to give a single host two static NATs on the same router?In other words would this be a valid configuration?!ip nat inside source static 192.168.2.10 10.2.5.1 ip nat inside source static 192.168.2.10 172.16.2.3!This would be part of ...

ten by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites with a layer 3 switch for routing vlans and a a router to connect each site. The router for connecting the sites is managed by an outside vendor. I'm want to pass ospf between each sites layer 3 switches without having to configure t...

e-see by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two questions regarding Frame-Relay configurations, Point-To-Point.1. The carrier supplies the DLCI's as follows:Router A DLCI 100Router Z DLCI 200The sub-interface on Router A will be DLCI 200The sub-interface on Router Z will be DLCI 100Is t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card