cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Question.Can a router do port forwarding using the IP onits interface ?Setup.Internet ---- Router ----- Mail Server ( Private IP )ISP gave only 1 global IP address which was already used on the router interface. I havea mail server that needs to be s...

rocampo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Other than the boot loader and the ios is there any difference between these two cards??? If the boot loader and ios are changed are they compatible in both the ubr7246vxr and the cisco7206vxr???? The reason I as k is we have a ubr7246vxr but need th...

I came across the ip default-network command recently, which specifies a default network rather than a gateway of last resort. The router will do a recursive lookup to determine the default gateway. E.g.ip default-network 192.168.1.0ip route 192.168....

Hi,I'm relatively new to the world of PIX but I need a little help.At present my 515E runs static NAT for my outside interface. However one my my vendors now requires that I run PAT for their subnet.Is it possible to run NAT and PAT on the same inter...

I am recing on my 7513 logging the following message, can anyone advice me what does this message means ---------------------------------------------------00 FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF 002D 0104 867A 00B4 D476 994E 1002 0601 0400 0100 01...

hello,We have a 1760 router with 2 g.SDSL wic's.At first there was only 1 SDSL line, that provided ipsec tunnel to the branche offices.We wanted to split the tunnels over 2 SDSL lines, but can't seem to get it working.it has something to do with the ...

jve22679 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a query as regds QoS. Say am an ISP and am prioritising voice traffic in my network by setting an IP Precedence value for voice traffic say X.I have many customers connected to my network. One of my customer wants to prioritise his Voic...

Can anyone please help me out on this :I have static route on a router to a remote network ,interface to remote network was in a down,down state ,and static entry dissapeared from routing table ,i could see the entry for the static route in the confi...

ccotech00 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! bonded T1s

we are having T1 connection to ISP now and would like to upgrade it to 6Mbps. We were told about bonded T1s link so should we use 4 each T1 links or the HSSI for future upgrade for more than 6Mbps ? anyway what does "bonded T1" mean ? Thanks in advan...

netman2k5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for recommendations for books on ATM (Technology, and also Network Implementation(Specifically on Cisco gear) - Current ATM knowledge is nil ;)Came across "CISCO ATM Solutions: Master ATM Implementation of Cisco Networks", but it received mix...

Dear Support,I am going to implement DMVPN between three European sites (spokes) and a central hub in London.I have already bought the equipment 3 x 2811 adv security (spokes) and a 2851 with vpn accelerator card / adv security (hub site).I am just a...

aoshea by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a question about applying an access-list to an external interface (I realize this will sound a bit silly, but since I'm running on a deadline, I thought it was best to direct my question to this forum). This is for a router on which users c...

Hello all, We have a 7507 w/ RSP4/256M and a VIP-2-50 w/ CT3 card running rsp-pv-mz.123-11.T3.bin. The CT3 card is plugged into an Adtran MX2800 DS3 mux. The Adtran is used to consolidate DS1 circuits from various carriers into a single Channe...