cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a point to point T1 using two 1751 routers with integrated dsu (v2) I know there is a isssue with these cards but what I wanted to know is a certain amount of errors normal?

h.parsons by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we use a 2950 VLAN switch, one of the ports is connected to our DMZ (to a regional office) on our PIX firewall. Parts of the day the pix and switch is showing high bandwidth outbound to our other office, but we have no idea what IP or IP's are d...

I am setting up QoS on our 2621s and need to setup a class-map to match traffic from either an ethernet interface on the router or hopped traffic with a specific source address. I have created an access-list for the source address but have run into ...

gyalch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ladies/Gentlemen,I've recently acquired my CCNA and realize how much I still need to learn.Here's what I'd like some help with.I'd like to setup my 1700 series with my home DSL. I've already setup all the basics (DHCP IP on the 'WAN' WIC and static ...

tpopejr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario, We have a number of static VPN’s (over 10) over GRE tunnels between Hong Kong (HKG) and Mainland China. (SITEA, SITEB, SITEC, etc…) Each remote office is using an 831 router with most offices having a single FTTP 3Mbps internet connection. ...

ccarter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI'm in Australia and has subscribe to Telstra's BigPond Internet services via an ADSL link and would like to know where I can find a simple, basic ADSL config that I can use. My router is equipped with a firewall feature set which I'm thinking ...

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I recently started as the Sys Admin for a company.we have a Cisco Pix515 and a Cisco 2611XM router.One of my tasks is to learn each of them, document our environment and make it user friendly for others to use if I were to be out of the office.Can...

We have some issues with people accessing https traffic over internet from east coast to west coast.The response time for them is really bad and sometime the images do not load properly or text is missing and it takes a very long time to load.The int...

Jiten_b by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are implementing Metropolitan Over Ethernet as a WAN solution at one of our facilities. The Telco hands us an etherent connection that comes from a FastEthernet and goes to a FastEthernet0/0 on our 2651 running 12.3 software. We are only buying ...

hoelpf1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me out with this strange case. I have very simple scenario with one hub router 2621XM and a couple of spokes 2610 XM and 1600. They are connected over p-t-p serial interfaces over frame relay. Let's take one p-t-p interface as example...

dbadic by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes