cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi alla quick question, when you use local peer in bgp, if I set it it inbound on routes from my ebgp neighbour, the local router will use these routes.are this local pref sent to my other ibgp routers by default? Or will I need to apply it outbound ...

I am following up on a switch config that a consultant did for us - and the guy that did the work is no longer with the company.  Can anyone tell me what the purpose of the following entry under a extended access list: permit ip 192.168.79.0 0.0.0.25...

hi,i need to configure a temporary GRE tunnel via the internet for management access while provisioning a remote site.i also need to lockdown this GRE tunnel (on top of the VTY ACL) and would need someone to advise if i only need to allow GRE using t...

Resolved! IGMP on NEXUS

Hello all, I'm experiencing an issue on my nexus 3K, i'm receiving a multicast from another site on a access port in vlan 200, if i connect i pc on other port in the same vlan i cannot lock with VL this stream , here the switch details:SoftwareBIOS: ...

Ziggy74 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Hope someone can point me in the right direction on this one.We are moving some AD servers to Azure and the on-prem servers need to access these without being NAT’d at our current NAT boundary router.  Our access to Azure/Internet etc. is vi...

AdeyC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allif we have 2 abr routers between areas with redistribution, what needs to be done to stop suboptimal routing or loops?do we need to do filtering etc or would it generally work without any further config? for example if we have area 0 with 2 rou...

I'm wanting to see if anyone has been able to use GLC-ZX-SM in an ASR-1001x. The official compatibility matrix only lists the SMD version of this optic, but I didn't know if DOM was a requirement for the optic to actually work. I've got one plugged i...

I configured ports and ip addresses and redid everything over and over trying to figure out what I am doing wrong as far as static routing. ex. R1(config)# ip route 172.16.2.0 255.255.255.0 10.1.1.2. please any help would be appreciated. Thank you