cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

https://community.cisco.com/t5/routing/tracking-in-a-route-map/td-p/3898975Reference to the discussion in the above link (btw its a very old discussion, that's why I decided to create a new one with reference), can someone please help me the work aro...

Learner09 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Network Loop

How can loops be prevented in a network? What command can be issued to the core switch and all network switches to eliminate the loop and optimize network performance?

Guys, I just need some clarification on the use of the bgp weight attribute. Let us say I have this setup. If both R1 and R2 are receiving the same set of routes from R3-R6, can I use weight attribute to influence the received routes so that R1 will ...

HiI have configured a route-map with the match track 1, but I cannot get it to work with RIP default routes.This is my IP SLA: ip sla 1 icmp-echo 155.1.7.7 frequency 5 ip sla schedule 1 life forever start-time now R1#show ip sla summary IPSLAs Lates...

Hello,I have 4331 router with 24 port switch module. I upgraded the iOS on the router using usb but how do I upgrade the iOS on switch module using usb? I understand I can setup a laptop with tftp etc but I am looking for a usb solution.when I plug t...

garyD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First off I'm a cisco noob so I relialize I'm probably asking a rediculous question.  I am currently setting up a UC540 that I bought used that does not have a configuration. The problem I have encountered is the router is capable of pinging IP addre...

jfriend29 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure the HWIC ports as LAN ports? For example, i have the 1921 behind a consumer router so i know its a double NAT situation, its for a LAB, i want to be able to connect client devices on the 4 ports of the HWIC segregated from...

crixis by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes