cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears, We set up a MW P2P link between branch and HQ to get internet from HQ and it's working fine as per the topology attached. My branch devices and Pcs are configured with IPs from subnet: 192.168.99.0/24 GW: 192.168.99.1 and all within vlan 1. so...

Asemmoqbel by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EHWIC 4ESG

Quick question, how do I configure this 4-port gig expansion card on my Cisco ISR 1921 for vlan traffic? Compared to the two normal interfaces where I can just do g0/1.1 or g0/1.2 etc... then bam you got it going.

Hi, I have some ASR901's in Solarwinds that are showing high discards for this interface "ToP0/12-To0/12".I'm not sure what this interface is or how to troubleshoot it. Unless im just being ignorant and looking at it wrong? Thanks for any help.

K-Grev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello... Looking for some insight/help on my config. I have a NAT setup as a NetworkObject, so there is no STATIC route from inside to outside... How do I setup a second NAT NetworkObject and the associated SLA/Monitoring, that I would need to priori...

example.jpeg
ob123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.I have a C1111-8PLTEEA running Version 16.10.1b. It doesn't seem to have any info on the LTE modem. When I issue 'show cellular 0/2/0 hardware' i get this output:Modem Firmware Version = Device Model ID = Package Identifier ID = International ...

Hi, sorry for this simple question but I cannot find what is the MAX throughput licence you can buy for ISR4331.I have found info that 4431 is maxed at 500Mbit/s and 4331 is maxed at 300Mbit/s, is this correct ? show platform hardware throughput leve...

Bob_Rock by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears,We had an access issue to a specific router when i consoled to it i found. 1-The SSH was disabled automatically 2-There is an IPSec tunnel created to a remote router. -What might causes the SSH to suddenly become disabled? -if i generate ...

xZamalek by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm trying to use a route map to designate an egress interface/next hop IP for iperf traffic from one branch router's Guestshell to another. I applied the route map to the virtualportgroup 0 interface but traffic from the Guestshell traffic do...

WGL_BK by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi. I have cisco ASA with 4 vlans (DMZ, inside, outside, WiFi - unused). I have also NextCloud server in my DMZ vlan which i want to be accessible from outside. I managed that on Cisco Router but i'm fresh with Cisco ASA. I tried to do it how officia...

raresz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a router which is currently setup for TACACS authentication & it's all good for the VTY lines. What I would like to do is have the console port use a local username defined as test rather than tacacs. I've set it up with the following ho...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card