cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I just started my first Network Admin job at a new company and am trying to get implemented a second ISP connection that have been at a remote site for a few months but not in use. They wanted to set up load balancing over there but all there is out ...

Hi, I am trying to use a HWIC-AP-AG in either an 1841 or 1921 router.The card does not seem to be recognised in either - I would expect one of the routers to recognise it (many HWIC cards are ok in the EHWIC slots in the 1921).Any thoughts on compati...

radiomean by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,I have ISR installed at the site with the below config. How best can I do split tunneling on this ? Right now, it is full tunnel and all traffic is going via tunnel .  Current configuration : 14578 bytes!! Last configuration change at 18:21:52...

shafi0211 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

afternoon guys  just a theory based question here  If a OSPF border router summarises all the routes to its inside interface that’s on a separate area  when I do a show up route I can see the summarised routes from other areas /24 in this instance  b...

Hi, I have a Cisco 1921 which has the following Port Forwarding setup. ip nat inside source list 100 interface GigabitEthernet0/0 overloadip nat inside source static tcp 10.15.1.2 3389 interface GigabitEthernet0/0 3389ip nat inside source static tcp ...

ryan.neil by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all,i am new to all this so excuse my "silly" questions.I have bought a 896va router in order to place it after my isp routers (i have 2) with pppoe passthrough.My problem is that despite that i read in the datasheet that the 890 series supp...

Geormili by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!When I study the knowledge about OSPF, I found that there are two terms, 'network type' and 'link type'.There are three kinds of network type: Point-to-point networks, Broadcast networks and Non-broadcast networks.The link type is a field called ‘...

Snipaste_2020-08-05_16-14-14.jpg Snipaste_2020-07-21_17-02-14.jpg
rookie R by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there! We have an ASR 9001 that I'm wanting to better balance our outbound traffic for. Our setup is as follows Router -> Tier 1 ISP XRouter -> BGP peer with another public ASN -> Tier 1 ISP Y It was easy to balance the incoming traffic, I simply ...

1. lets say i create a network of 10.0.0.0/24 under vlan 10 and im trying to set up a default gateway for it, i encounter a problem where if i just take a router's interface (i.e fa0/0) and simply give it an ip address under the network's scope, it w...

menash by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody! I'm trying to shape traffic on a Cisco Router 2800 to (temporarily) replace our PacketShaper (EOL) until we have a new solution.  At the moment, I'm trying to test this situation with 2 Clients. CIR = 20MbpsClient 1 should have guarante...

Hello Alltrying to lab mp-bgp vxlan evpn with CSR1Kv platforms only on eve-ng@GCP. problem happens on very 1st step of populating MP-BGP L2VPN EVPN RIB with type 2 routes learned on attached VNIs (sho bgp l2 evpn shows nothing & debug on l2vpn evpn R...