cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we have a strange issue occurring that I was hoping someone might have some idea on. We have a hub and spoke site to site vpn network setup where all of our satellite offices connect back to HQ. At HQ we terminate the VPN at a 5515-x asa and h...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Tecck Guys, MPLS VPN implementation in core and two seprate distribution switches clusters. i have Core switches (virtual stackwise) + Route reflector /MBGP/MPLS Distribution Cluster 1 = (virtual stackwise): CE to MPLS VPN domain //MBGP/MPLS Distr...

Hi, I have a simple topology like this:CE < --- eigrp---> PE1 <---iBGP---> PE2 <---eBGP---> ISP Initially PE1 router recieved default from CE via EIGRPThen default route was redistributed into bgp and pass via iBGP to PE2 routerAfter that I added new...

i am configuring nat on a 3825 running this ios C3825-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(7a). i have nat configured and i just need to allow the inside users access to the nat pool. examples im using use this format access-list 100 permit x.x.x.x x.x.x...

We have an RV160W with the internal IP address 192.168.20.## (yes, it is an Cisco RV160W) and on my new Cisco RV260W, I see no where I can change the default 192.168.1.## to 192.168.20.##. I want to keep the 192.168.20.## because all of my peripheral...

Hi,When I was calculating aggregating routes for (192.168.0.0/24 ~ 192.168.7.0/24), a quick question jumped into my head was what about 192.168.8.0/24? It is a valid subnet, but it's not part of 192.168.0.0/21. What if I did't have the next 8 subnets...

route_aggregation.jpeg

I have an Vlan internet configuration done on cisco router but the internet is not wokring interface 0/0 is configured with x.x.x.x IPnat inside interface 0/1.VLANid configured with WAN IPencapsulationnat outside default gateway defined source list 1...

ishaq by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to setup a cellular connection on my Cisco 1111 router.The interface is UP and it gets a private IPv4 and a public IPv6 address.If I try to send something on IPv4 through the cellular interface it works fine.But there seems to be an iss...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ISR 4331 Router (positioned as the internet edge) running on the latest stable version of IOS XE i.e. (16.12.03). For some reason, at unspecific intervals all internet traffic stops working. The only way to resolve the issue is to issue the...