cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, There are 2 different VRFs behind the Core-1 and Core-2 devices. In total, I want to announce these 4 VRF routes by running external BGP on Core-1 and Core-2 devices. It was run with internal bgp in some forums, we want to run with exter...

I got a Cisco 2911 that I have installed an 8port Analog card on Slot1 and an 4 port FXO port card on EHWIC2.  When I boot up the router I get the following error message.  Not sure what to do from here.  Can I add more memory to the router, or do so...

We are working on a VRF topology as attached.We try to limit the ip addresses on CustC and CustD to route-map. We see the 172.16.20.0/24 prefix on CustD from the CustC device, but we cannot access it.Device config and topology are attached.İs there a...

Hi All Just need help with a small routing problem. So I have a route being learnt on a router via BGP. Lets assume it is 172.16.100.0/24 via next hop 192.168.254.1. Now, the gateway 192.168.254.1 is also being learnt as a summary route via BGP from ...

I am having problem in ospf. In topology i was trying to connect non-backbone areas for that i created virtual link from 3.3.3.1 to 6.6.6.1 but problem remain same as i am getting routes on all routers except one that is 7.7.7.1 who's having routes o...

R2#show ip ospf data external OSPF Router with ID (2.2.2.2) (Process ID 1) Type-5 AS External Link States Routing Bit Set on this LSA in topology Base with MTID 0 LS age: 1256 Options: (No TOS-capability, DC, Upwa...

path-selection.PNG
gongya001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes