cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am doing a project for a class of mine and I have to ensure that all devices are able to be pinged between each other regardless of location.  The routing aspect has to be done through static routing, and the ISP routers are able to pass pac...

Hello,  So a question with the C1100 one of our sites has decided to change to these routers because the old ones are end of line. Config copied on fine, however no external traffic works. using the using I have found that when you add a routes as th...

Tippey by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISR 4300 and 4400

Hi everyone, Need please end-of-life and end-of-sale dates for integrated service routers (ISR) 4300&4400 Thanks for your replies !

ekva by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me the difference between the following config? Why the first MTU shows 17862 bytes besides the fact that actual MTU of an interface is 1422 bytes.  MTU 17862 bytes, BW 100 Kbit/sec, DLY 50000 usec Tunnel protocol/transport IPSEC/IP ...

Hi everyone, There are 2 different VRFs behind the Core-1 and Core-2 devices. In total, I want to announce these 4 VRF routes by running external BGP on Core-1 and Core-2 devices. It was run with internal bgp in some forums, we want to run with exter...

I got a Cisco 2911 that I have installed an 8port Analog card on Slot1 and an 4 port FXO port card on EHWIC2.  When I boot up the router I get the following error message.  Not sure what to do from here.  Can I add more memory to the router, or do so...

We are working on a VRF topology as attached.We try to limit the ip addresses on CustC and CustD to route-map. We see the 172.16.20.0/24 prefix on CustD from the CustC device, but we cannot access it.Device config and topology are attached.İs there a...