cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Q1) How originator ID is used to avoid RR loops.Q2) If we have two RR and one PE and PE has neighborship with both RR. Then how PE decides that it should take routes from  either RR1 or RR2. Thanks.   

topology.png

Hi Expertscan you please help me for the below as-path filter creation -IOS XR I am AS-500 and i have peering with AS-200 (my customer ) .AS-200 have peering with there customers for example AS-20 ,100.how can i created as filter TEST for sending all...

aruldaspr by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing Protocols

I have an issue while configuring MPLS L3 VPN that customers of CBTSite1 on one PE and Customer of CBTSite2 on remote PE cannot communicate with each other. One site one EIGRP is running and site 2 EBGP is running. Routes are reachable on respective ...

screenshot.png

Resolved! Terminal Server

hello! i am new for Cisco. i want to learn about how to create a terminal server (TS) gateway....so how can find the way to learn that ?? how can i find the terminal server commands??

I am missing one little final step here and I can't seem to figure it out. Basically, I created a Vlan 2 and I can't get any client computer that is on that Vlan (Vlan 2) to ping the router. The two clients on Vlan 2 can ping each other but not the r...

vlan.JPG

Hello, I had some questions regarding GLBP and load-balancing.According to Cisco documentation, if State-full NAT is being used, you need to enable Host-Dependent balancing."HOST DEPENDENTThe MAC address of a host is used to determine which VF MAC ad...

I am in the process of replacing some of our routers with cisco 3560-CX switches. I have been working on setting one up. I pulled in a modified config of the old router and now I can login. I am trying to reset the cisco 3560-CX to factory default. H...

DonnaJ by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a IR809 Router. I have it deplyed so that on interface Gi1 there is a host connected.  How do i prevent somebody to unjack the Host, and plugging in another device. On a switch i would use "switchport port-security mac-address" and lock dow...

Niklas.D by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I was wondering what is the best way or easiest way to exclude a static route from redistribute into eigrp on nexus 7k? The task is to test SDN and I wanted to isolate a subnet for the testing to not impact any production. looks like there is...

PLC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone give me a trusted source or calculation to find the minimum frame size required to detect the collision?I'm having confusion as I'm having a discrepancy with multiple sites and their various formulas. from my knowledge: Transmit Delay of i...