cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I finally received a couple ISR c1111-4pwb.  My understanding was they should have dual external antennas for wifi .. but they do not.  Are the antennas only for LTE?   

Chris S by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers at a site for redundancy each running HSRP on the inside interface. and tracking the outside interface on each router. This has been working as I thought. The problem came into play when the site routers lost connectivity with each...

bymc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VIRL Routing ISsue

My work purchased Cisco VIRL for me the other day and I've been having issues getting networking to function. My topology:Switch 2 int 1 --> Int 1 Switch 1 int 2 --> Int 1 Router Int 2  --> int 1 Switch 3 int 2 --> int 1 Switch 4 1 Router (Config) in...

We ran into a software bug recently that caused the entire stack to fail - and we are looking at ways of removing the stack as a single point of failure. Currently we have the following setup: (Port channel from the ASR to SW1, ASR port-channel subin...

johnl3 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guyI have any question about equal cost load balancing I have a scenario you can see here >>> https://www.img.in.th/image/T6YnIs So i need to know this case if PC request to web server via R1 > R2 > R3 > R4   then the web server  reply back to cli...

TimeOut by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! static route

Hi, I defined 2.2.2.2/8 but when I use the following command --> ip route 2.2.2.0 255.0.0.0 Next hop --> I face "%Inconsistent address and mask". Again when I change my subnet to 255.255.255.0 my command takes effect. Why?

Hi,1. When should I need to change router-id or priority in OSPF topology?2. When should I need to have more than 1 area in OSPF? How many routers I can use in OSPF?3. ospf v2 & v3-->when I use ospf in GNS3 how can I know which version I'm using? Are...

SIA

Hi,This command "ip summary-address eigrp AS# 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0" can reduce domain for sending query in SIA status in EIGRP. Would someone explain about it in either a virtual scenario or real world scenario that you've done it.Best Regards

I hope I am posting in the correct category, I apologize if it isn't.  I have purchased a 2821 router to screw around with at home so I can become more familiar with the IOS CLI. However, I cannot seem to figure why NAT is not working. Every NAT tran...

Hi,   We have a 6 spoke DMVPN setup. Five of the six spokes work fine. On the 6th spoke, a 2911, we have created a Tunnel0. Other spokes and the hubs can ping it's ip, but it can't ping itself. When we do a show interface it shows the Tunnel 0 is up,...

milkboy33 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi dear Cisco community As a non CCNA engineer (please excuse me) so I'm not very familiar with the IOS and CLA. Nevertheless I've decided, or I shall rather say I was forced, to start my adventure with the CISCO ISR 887 VA-M by my lovely ISP Vodafon...

OrtoNNortH by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks I got another issue with my packet tracer (again lol)  My OSPF configuration doesn't seem to be working. My DHCP server is not able to deliver IP addresses to my vlans via the OSPF. Could you please give me a hand with this ? Thanks a lot fo...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card