cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Recently my company has replaced all switches and routers from cisco to juniper. As such, we've created new vlans and ip addressing on the new juniper network. I've currently been in the process of transferring my servers over to the juniper network,...

Hi,Regarding the catalyst 9606R switch, I like to check if it may support vxlan DCI to connect 2 data centers? From the configuration guides, there seems to be limitation on the vxlan for the 9606R but I like to check if any one DCI connecting using ...

Hello,I am testing the NCS 540 for changed all ME-3800.I try to configure BVI as the documentation but it seems doesn't work properly. PC-A in vlan 6  >>>---------<2960-vlan6 >--------------<NCS 540 - sub interface + BVI configured >------MPLS Networ...

a.auvinet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I'm seeing total drops in default class which (Summation) is not matching with total drops in different dscp values. Output :- Class-map: class-default (match-any)155834394 packets, 125586331940 bytes5 minute offered rate 12559000 bps, d...

Hi there,            I tried to troubleshoot a router (ISR 4321) which cannot be login remotely by domain user via radius server. So I enabled debug radius authentication or debug aaa authentication. When I tried to open another window of console and...

Hello everybody,We are going to order a couple of ISR 4000 to upgrade our routers and also to have redundancy at the same time.Here are some questions which I am going to kindly ask you for answering them:1. If we order a router with 200Mb default pe...

Hello. I'm facing a trouble.I'm trying to redirect the DNS traffic for a specific server, DNS lookup-based content filter server. I'm using bellow configuration to redirect traffic: Content filter: 172.16.0.130 access-list 100 permit udp 192.168.0.0 ...

In general:Can you know a machine’s location from its IP address in general? MAC address?Can you identify a machine by its IP address? MAC address?Can two identical IP addresses co-exit? MAC address?Can you use the same IP address when you travel to ...

hiyalim by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi CsicoCommunity I’ve been tasked to provide Laptop with internet connectivity via x4 cascaded routers.I can use only static IP address and Static IP routes. For simulation I will use Cisco IOSv routers in GNS3Graphical picture is added:ISP Modem|R1...

Disco_20 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we want to convert unicast video stream to multicast video stream using the router. Previous router was able to convert unicast to multicast using multicast service reflection. However, the router we have right now lacks unicast to multicast c...