cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a multi-site network setup, each site containing a Cisco 2801 which takes care of internet routing and VPN setup.Each site has it's own private subnet and is connected to the main site using IPSEC site to site VPN through regular intern...

Hey community! We have a Cisco 4331 or 10 in our environment. Below is our current QoS policy. When I do a "show access-lists" I don't get a count for matches for access list 101, which is used in our QoS policy. Does that mean the access list isn't ...

Hi All,  What is the equivalent of the below on a C9300?  ip device tracking probe count 30ip device tracking probe delay 10 Thanks! Best.  EDIT: Would this be the best source? https://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/ip-device-tracking-new-cli-sisf-...

Hi! This is my first time asking for help. I'm a complete begginer with packet tracer and my english isn't very good.Well, i have this packet tracer network:  The problem is that when I configure the Router "Queretaro" with RIPv2 to advertise the VLA...

Packet.png

I've got a ISR4451-X/K9. IOS is isr4400-universalk9.16.03.07.SPA.bin. I'm trying to configure a terminal server but when i try this is my message: terminal-server(config)#menu ? % Unrecognized command terminal-server(config)#menu ^ % Invalid input de...

tmanville by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to procure the part number: ACS-2821-51-FANS which is part of the Cisco router p/n: CISCO2821.  These are a pack consisting of 3 individual fans.  I've learned that the original part number, ACS-2821-51-FANS, is obsolete and trying...

Hi All, Can someone help me to get is resolved as in my scenario iBGP learn route in getting advertise to eBGP neighbor.I am doing MPLS setup in GNS3 so i have design this topology like one ISP backbone and two customer site. i have enable mpls on PE...

JAIRAM by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card