cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using packet tracer tool to create two simple networks. In topology, I have two routers connected together with network 192.168.3.0. The problem is that when I change the IP addresses of routers to "192.168.3.1/8" and "192.168.3.2/8", everything...

ps8812959 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Guys, I have CISCO1921/K9 router and have two interfaces configured i.e. Gi0/0 going towards ISP and Gi0/1 going towards LAN where i have switch configured. I am using DMVPN for WAN traffic that goes to datacenter and using Gig0/0 for internet tra...

hi everyone, recently i have configured a cicso aironet 2600 series AP (product/model numer:AIR-SAP2602I-E-K9) to be used as a PPPOE client along with wifi, i have connected my ISP modem ethernet cable to the gig ethernet interface of the AP (has onl...

Hello, I've a requirement from a client to configure P2P GRE tunnels between access-layer switches and internet edge switch (tunnels will be passing dist and core switches). The total number of P2P GRE tunnels will be about 96 tunnels. The internet e...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 100M Internet circuit connecting to a Cisco ISR4331 router. We are planning to upgrade the circuit to 400M, and have multiple businesses use this circuit.Can I implement traffic shaping to limit certain businesses to use only 300M of ban...

Mikey John by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to set up a VPN connection to our cisco 867-VAE-K9. The VPN used to work fine, but recently the line-type changed (ADSL -> VDSL). We've made some changes to the configuration and the internet-connection is ok, but we are unable to conne...

ingvar001 by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, would like to understand how should i calc the no of broadcast domain given in this diagram? Given that the routers is layer2 capable and is supporting the STP function of the mesh network of switches connected. 

Hi AllCan anyone tell me if many people apply QOS on their internet routers?There is nothing we can do inbound, but I want to save outbound drops at the providers PE router so I apply QOS outbound for my voice and video traffic so I can at least cont...

hello this is my first time upgrading ASR9k IOS XR  the usually method i used to do with normal IOS was with TFTP then reload the device and done " works like a charm" now whats the deal with XR whats the easiest way and do i have to reboot whole dev...