cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Prezados, saudações!Venho por meio deste post esclarecer uma dúvida que me surgiu praticando um simulado do exame 100-105 da Cisco.Me deparei com a seguinte questão:"O que um roteador irá fazer com um pacote que chegou e não possuí uma rede destino e...

Hello,I have a requirement which is quite strange. I have 3 laptops (each laptop is connected to VLAN 10, VLAN 20 and VLAN 30 respectively), connected to a layer 2 switch. The gateways are 192.168.10.2 for laptop 1 from VLAN 10, 192.168.20.2 for lapt...

Hi, In Cisco Router we usually use CHAP for PPP authentication, I understand it and able to see it in Wireshark.  I have seen some videos on the internet talks about authenticating iSCSI with CHAP, or HTTP with CHAP. Tried to find some wireshark capt...

I'm trying to setup my new home network with some cisco devices. I am new with configuration of business network devices, but I want to learn to work with them get more of this devices in my home. But I have basic problems with my Cisco C1111-8P sinc...

bition by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Dear Expert, I have the following question. When I design a QoS for a devices, such as router A, i always hear such as 1P7Q2T.My first question is: What is the meaning of "T" My second question is:How can I know how many "P" and how many "Q" and how ...

osw200051 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, There is more than 24 hours that I´ve submitted an inventory to SNTC portal from collector but the status is still "Received". Is there anything that can be done? thanks!

james8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

below is my network topology. i want make acces list based time range, network 172.10.1.0/24 only able to access server at office hour, and other network able to akses server any time , can somebody help me please?   

TOPOLOGY.PNG
waradito by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, we bought some ASR 1001, because we need the reflexive ACL Feature. Now we received and tested them, but although feature navigator say, that for IOS XE 3.2.0S reflexive ACLs are available, I am not able to configure reflexive ACLs on the A...

I have been trying to move a configuration to a new ASR1002x. The old config uses reflexive ACLs but the ASR errors out on the configuration. The documentation I have seen indicates there should be no problem. Am I missing something.

I have a ASR 9010 Router on 6.3.2 IOS-XR version The router is used as a BRAS, and I'm with many PPPoE activated connections being dropped by the KeepAlive as if it down.It's not all the connections with that problem, just about 30% of the users. I h...

emer-nmf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, We provide the WAN services to clients and one of our clients has 8 sites connected to each other through our MPLS cloud.Right now, we have a firewall at one site for them and everything is going to the Internet through it. They have only...