cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

router bgp 67111bgp router-id 1.1.1.1bgp log-neighbor-changesno bgp default ipv4-unicastneighbor EBGP peer-groupneighbor EBGP remote-as 67222neighbor 192.168.1.61 peer-group EBGPneighbor 192.168.1.65 peer-group EBGPaddress-family ipv4redistribute osp...

We have approximately 20 remote sites running DMVPN in a typical hub and spoke configuration. Hub is a 4431 and spokes are 4331s. We have recently moved web filtering to a centralized appliance at our data center and, as such, I need to backhaul inte...

johnwoods by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the command to find out the backup path for a route in OSPF when the primary path is active. The show ip route is diplaying only the active path and the show ip ospf database is also showing the advertised-router which is active at the other ...

In the box of a router C1111-8P we got two brackets for installing router in a rack. But in the packages of bracket in each of them there is a paper. Maybe it's stupid but my question is: for what this paper is? I could not find any information in ha...

I am trying to bring up a secondary tunnel via a secondary (3G Cellular data) gateway between our company and a 3rd party vendor. Our primary tunnel is down due to provider's network issue and would take time to re-establish. However, I am unable to ...

rmdcco-us by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently use a CISCO2921/K9 router to connect to my ISP for Internet service. I am replacing that with an ISR4451-X ISP hands off using Local Access Native Single CoS Medium Ethernet. I basically just copied the 2921 config to the 4451. From the 2...