cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We are kicking ospf to the curb here in our network upgrade soon. To try and eliminate the excessive redistribution we have going on we are going to run iBGP instead of OSPF. I feel like I could be configuring iBGP right now as it stands since the AD...

I need to temporarily block two IP subnets at a remote site from reaching across the WAN, but they need to talk to each other in the meantime.  These subnets exist on my 4451 at Gi0/0/1.70 (10.63.70.0/24) and Gi0/0/1.71 (10.63.71.0/24), and they need...

tim.smith by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodywell that's one week i am trying to do a lab on CPT and i have a problems to join two network.I already apologize for my bad english.. i dont what's wrong exactly i cant ping from pc1 to pc2 i put a static route on the multilayer 0.0.0.0 ...

Hello I have a doubt if it is possible to change Fans Router 2801? I have seen some websites where people say that yes it is possible and other say that it is not possible and it is need to change the router? Can you guys tell me which one is correct...

Is there a limitation on what interfaces are affected by the ISR Boost License? The product spec refers specifically to the onboard interfaces:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/4000-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/data_...

Hello Pros,In my 3845 , i am getting high cpu usage but i am not able to find out for what reason it is so much utilized.Router1#sh processes cpu sortedCPU utilization for five seconds: 64%/61%; one minute: 63%; five minutes: 62%Not a single process ...

Hi Everyone, I would like seek an assistance with regards designing a redundant ISP in a data center. I already simulate this in a simulation gns3 and it didn't work. I hope can someone suggest or recommend a design.  1. I have a two ISP2. The design...

I am given a topology in which I have to apply ACL. The PCs in the left bottom side are not to be accessed by any other PCs. This was done successfully as follows: access-list 1 deny anyaccess-list 1 permit anyint fa 0/0ip access-group 1 out Now the ...

Untitled.png