cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. We recently switched from eigrp to ospf and I have a question. Each of our remote site/area has two routers, for redundancy purposes, that connect to the backbone area.  r1-----r3------r5 |            |             | r2-----r4------r6...

geo555 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As for security reasons we are blocking IP addresses by giving them IP route to Null on our main router WS-C6506-E.As static route list is expanding on router I am wondering how many of static routes to Null can handle WS-C6506-E router and how stron...

Eivinas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, was asked to use this command and it's my first time using it. my question, can i still issue a 'write erase' remotely and the 'no service password-recovery' will remain intact? the router is in a remote area so there's a possibility we might not...

Hi AllWe currently use an mpls with a tunnel overlay network, using crypto maps with ospf routing etc.We have the usual fun and games of having to add tunnels to all routers when we add a new site etc.My question is has anyone managed to do a smooth ...

Hello, we have a topology that includes two sites, lets call them site A as the principal one that has internet connection and a site B as the branch. Both sites are connected through an MPLS network (that uses BGP) and to protect traffic we're using...

Good Day, I am configuring a new router and want to simplify the configuration as much as I can. It occurred to me that instead of limiting access with NAT specifying ports, that I do that already using the Zone Base Firewall access list. I should be...

ktravis02 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, how do I write an extended ACL that will match packets going to a destination not in its routing table or a destination on the internet (it can be destined to any public internet host).  Similar to a default route.     

Shar_De by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,   i try to achieve with a Cisco 2951 a WAN redundancy/ failover. My Problem is that i have two different ISPs.  One is a cable Provider and the other one is a DSL-Provider.  I thought i can do it like it is described here: https://lea...

Chris9811 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,We have a problem with an OSPF setup on which we see two routers, Pavas and Atenas who are in area 0, and they are ABRs for a router PZ who is in another area 56. The problem we see is that the conection between Pavas and PZ is intended to...

by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On Cisco 867VAE the youtube app on smartphones is very slow on initial connection for video playback, the issue disappear when CEF is disabled. Video playback on desktops and via browser on smartphone is fine with CEF on. Any thoughts? 

sokin87 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes