cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

recently i added a new ISR4221 router in my environment as C1941 router is EOL.seems like ISR router have different commands as i cannot enable netflow as i previously do in C1941.eg. i cannot do ip flow-top-talkers to see who is hogging my bandwidth...

yeow28 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a route in my BGP table that's being suppressed that I can't seem to un-suppress. I believe I'm missing something simple but I can't seem to put my finger on it. I have an aggregate for 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 but I'm trying to un-suppress the 10.1...

Hi All,As I'm doing an EIGRP lab, I noticed a strange behavior with the 'variance' command. Its very possible that I'm missing something, which is why I wanted to ask here so if someone can point out the cause of this behavior or if otherwise the doc...

Rob M by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a CE router (ACME2) connected to an MPLS network connected via a PE router (PE-2).The probem is: ACME2 router is not advertising connected route 192.168.50.0 to the PE router (PE-2) ACME2: ACME2#show ip bgp neighbors 192.168.5.1 advertis...

Youn88 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in need of the heat output of the 4431 router NON-PoE and am not able to find this in the product data sheet. Understand the environment specs but need to device BTU output for HVAC planning in the data center, Thanks Scott

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL issue

Hi friends,   I am facing a strange issue in ACL. we have many Cisco 4500 series VSS pair in all our branch offices acting as a core. we have below kind of ACL. Extended IP access list 10110 permit udp any eq bootpc host 255.255.255.255 eq bootps (14...

Hi, I'm trying to configure following scenarioRouter: 3825 (with 2 ports)Two ISP with different network addressOne DHCP   I terminated the ISP's in my 3750G switch on different vlans, made a trunk and connected it to router. Then I made access port i...

Mubeen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Device and OS Info :c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-2.E6.bin On this switch I have a port which is always in amber color and never get green. I have checked and changed the cables but that didn't helped. Interface if gigabit and running on full duplex.Howe...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I’m looking for some help on an EIGRP issue we’re having with route advertisements over a FlexVPN between two sites. The spoke router is receiving a full routing table from the hub and this is being redistributed down to the L3 Switch but the h...

hey guys  i am having trouble with extended ACLs R1 and R2 they keep blocking  icmp echo reply. i want to allow pc-a and PC-B to receive ping replies but deny icmp traffic from coming in to both R1 and R2 here are my access list.access-list 101 permi...

topology.PNG
dolanduck. by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My apologies if this is in the wrong community.  I'm studying for the 200-105 exam, passed the 100-105 last month.  I've got a small lab network setup with 3 x 2811s and 3 x 3560s.  I've gotten pretty good with them and enjoy playing around and makin...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card