cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I know very little about configuring cisco hardware and need some help..... we are currently running an 1800 router and I obtained a new to me 1921 router and would like to replace the 1800 router with the newer one, I managed to get it factor...

cwasilak by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have mGRE DMVPN tunnle between one Hub and 7 Spokes. Other 6 Spokes are working fine but one Spoke is not connecting to Hub.Spoke shows DMVPN on IKE state (tunnle is not working) and Hub is not adding nhrp entry in table.Spoke DMVPN TunnelPleas...

INBKIT_0-1713981579965.png INBKIT_3-1713982713738.png INBKIT_4-1713982931986.png INBKIT_5-1713983001947.png
INBK-IT by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Cisco document bgp-mvpn-bgp-safi-129-ipv4.pdf (cisco.com) appears to refer to BGP SAFI 129 as the one used for mVPN configurations. This is totally confusing compared to the mVPN profile configuration guide Configure mVPN Profiles within Cisco IO...

Hi Experts, I am testing the MTU size that BDI can support. Please take a look at my config and test below. I configured the physical interface and BDI with MTU 9190. When I do a traceroute mpls, it shows MRU 1500 suggesting that the network interfac...

aljoush12 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a couple of C9300 L3 switches that are connecting to an ASA firewall. The NTP and the syslog server for the switches are located behind a firewall.When one of the switches request/send packets the gateway IP is the source address on the...

Ranjita by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, i had this problem for 8 hours now and can't seem to get it cracked... after i input the command copy xmodem: flash:c2960-lanbasek9-mz.152-7.e9.binand using the SecureCRT going to Transfer > send xmodem I get this and after that nothing happ...

Sorry, I am reposting because I want the community to see this because where I previously posted, the thread shows resolved already.I have an ASR 10g interface that is connected to a native vlan1 in a HP switching fabric (8 switches) for databases (i...

jroy777 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

We're trying to form an encrypted IPsec/L2TPv3 tunnel between two 2901 routers running IOS 15.4+.  When we try to connect, we can see that the IPsec tunnel is up and that the xconnect session is up but no L2 traffic is traversing the tunnel.  We are ...

earsenov1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!We have ASR1001x with fullview and ipsec tunnels. We use local policy to forward packets from PA addresses to their respective gateways. When the traffic load is high PBR stop working and the router starts using cef, when there is litt...

shados by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes