SD-WAN and Cloud Networking

Join this community to interact with your peers and Cisco about SD-WAN and all things related to security, cloud networking and designing your WAN for optimizing SaaS performance and connecting to IaaS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi all, I am looking for some guidance around how practical Cisco Viptela Sd Wan is for a non blue-print WAN topologies.. (i.e.a series of P2P circuits and no local internet breakout at remote sites) The potential topology is as follows:2x Data Centr...

rays by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Could you help me understand the best method's of propagating SGT's over a Cisco/Viptela SDWAN solution utilising V-Edge 1000/2000's? Is inline tagging support or do we have to use SXP? Thanks in advance

Aileron88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can anyone please confirm whether the cEdge SD-WAN routers support the dynamic DNS (DDNS) feature that is available on ISR routers?  We are deploying approx 90 sites and the customer wants to implement DDNS on the cEdge routers with No-IP to ...

I'm setting up a new cEdge in my lab, and when I applied a device template to it, it broke the routing so connectivity to the vmanage couldn't be established. I cannot go create a default route now (to make it work  temporarily) because the C-edge no...

kurtish99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SD-WAN Licensing

Hi dear friendsi am starting to upgrade my WAN to SD-WAN, but i encountered to some problem with licensing 1- what is perpetual license and 3/5 years license in SD-WAN, how can i buy and which one is better for us?2- detail information about differen...

rezamira by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there ways (several?) in Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela) to get local internet access from internal network that is using public ip-addresses on the inside so that nat is not wanted? Usecase is SD-WAN having only public internet as transport and having mu...

Hi All,    Anyone can explain me how Data Plane IPsec tunnels form between edges using underlay multiple default routes? I have confused how VEdge choose the correct transport default route to reach the VEdge it want to form the tunnel.     Best Rega...

biran by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes