Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can we generate any report (Events,Session) in FDM like FMC? We have applied Intrusion and Malware policy. And it's a good that it is blocking. But from the event log of any 'Block' action we can see only Initiator IP and Responder IP but there is...

King_1988_1-1715193303951.png
King_1988 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Firepower Patch

HiCan someone tell me is the fixed version for the recent Arcane Vunerability  FMC/FTD 7.0.6-236 or 7.0.6.2-65 we ar running 7.0.5 currently I dont understand the document.?? Thanks

N3om by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planning to upgrade our cisco ASA with 9.12x  and regarding services we have HA, VPN, NAT I have read that ASA 9.12(x) was the final version for the ASA 5512-X, 5515-X, 5585-X, and ASASM, so for ASA 5545 better go with 9.14? Both versions ar...

seahorse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have to configure a RB VPN and am wondering if I add the new VTI Interface to The exsisting outside security group or do I have to create a new security group, the outsdide Security group has the Internet facing Interfaces in it.??Thanks 

Hello Experts,I set up a Cisco Cyber Vision step by step today, and its SBS version is 3.2.0. I can ping to this machine from my laptop, but I can not access and finish the remain steps via browser, neither http or https works.what I can do to figure...

Does anyone know if any cisco ASA version supports Micro-BFD (RFC 7130) ?I'm having a hard time finding it in the documentation so probably not.maybe in an upcoming release? 

Hi, I have a question regarding different search results on FMC in an access control policy. I want to search for all hosts within a network. What will be the best search expression? When I search for 111.111.111. I will receive 72 results. When I se...

seahorse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card