Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm trying to configure N1KV for Hyper-V using REST API and Powershell. To do it, I'm following this guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus1000/hyperv/sw/5_2_1_s_m_1_5_1/rest/api/guide/n1000v_rest_api-getting_started....

Good Day all,I have a query. Our customer will be changing out their 3comm core switch and placing in a nexus 5596 switch instead. There access switches will now be connecting to the 2 5596T switches that will be clustered.Can a single 3comm switch b...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just installed two switches connected with a NEXUS 5506UP vPC link consists of two links 10Gigabits. I configured in both HSRP NX5K for managing redundant routing local VLANs.Both NX5K are connected to a firewall via two links Etherchannels in L3 m...

I have 2 N7K switches and would like to connect them via port channel and put the channel in VLAN 101. I have the following config, does it make sense? Thanks in advance!interface eth 3/1 switchportchannel-group 101 mode activeinterface eth 3/2 switc...

andrewcai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have enabled storm-control at my access layer (C4K), and I'm happy with the results -- every few weeks, someone creates a loop using a mini-switch, storm-control shuts down their port before they can take out that floor.interface GigabitEthernet2/1...

Hi Pal,I want to ask if anybody ever got the same issue like me as this follow?ES-N1KV# sh modMod  Ports  Module-Type                       Model               Status---  -----  --------------------------------  ------------------  ------------1    0...

I had 1 port become loose and the Gbic would stay snuggly in. I put in a TAC Case and was sent a replacement chassis. Now I need to transfer all modules and license to the new chassis during a maintaince window. I am trying to come up with a step by ...

dohogue by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We tried to upgrade UCS firmware from 2.1.1f to 2.1.2a, initially with autoinstall infrastructure                    however, the system hangs with IOM upgrade !                    any advice how to escape from the autoinstall ?   ...

Walter Dey by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,As part of the N5k upgrade process, the system outputs the info below:Module 1: Refreshing compact flash and upgrading bios/loader/bootrom/power-seq.Warning: please do not remove or power off the module at this time.Note: Power-seq upgrade ne...