cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! N7K-F132XP-15

I don't see any reference to L3 in the new linecard that Cisco just announced.  Does anybody know if it is L2 only?  Any other caveats that anybody knows of?

HII have a question about Cisco Nexus7000 switchRecently I found that one of our distribution switch (Nexus7k) was rebooted by itselfon the show version output, the reason of reboot was because of "Kernel Panic"What does that mean?? was it because of...

Adhiputra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I had a problem on FI and I needed to reinstall the N1k VEM, but before I had blade 1 -> esx1 -> module 1 and so on, now after a new install of VEM,  I have the right information with sh module vem, but there are no logical , I...

Question on VSM at multiple sites.. We have a pair (active/passive) of VSMs at a regional data center to manage the 1000v in our cluster at that site. If we wanted to deploy a 1000v on a cluster at another physical site would we use the same VSM or w...

Hello,Just a basic doubt: as per Virtual network firewalling (like VSG or vShield), I assume that we only need a virtual firewall when very different VM's or tennants share the same L2 domain, right?...otherwise (when these different security domains...