Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello, In the case I have two N5k acting as a vPC peers and I lose the vPC peer-link between two of them, but I do not lose the vPC peer-keepalive link, what would happen when the vPC peer-link comes back again?As I understand in the case of vPC peer...

I am trying to create this scenario:Unfortunately, I don't have remote-access to collect configurations, but general it goes:VPC domain 1 configured on 7KVPC domain 10 configured on 5KOn 5K-A interf 1/1 goes to 1/1 7K-A, 1/2 goes to 1/2 7K-B.On 5K-B ...

Hi,Can anyone provide information regarding the Nexus 5596, and how the numbering for slot/port etc will be on a Nexus 5596, which will have two 16 port expansion modules and L3 module in the unit. Can't see anythingonline which mentions the top left...

can anyone point me in the right direction for suitable documentation. I would like to learn more about replacing IBM channel extender units (made by Paradyne) with Cisco technology. These devices are used to extend a local mainframe channel interf...

tonycarr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a large architecture DC,we have (x) As core layer, one vPC pair of 2 Nx7010 : hsrp + root bridge of 2 MST instances with peer-switch.(x) As distrib layer, one vPC pair of 2 Nx5596, layer 2 only(x) As access layer, three vPC pairs of 2 Nx5548 layer...

delahais by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an issue with a 10G link between the Cisco 4900M switch and a 10Gbase-T server nic.  The Cisco 4900M switch has a WS-X4908-10G-RJ45 half card installed which needs to be setup to provide 10G connectivity for servers.  The link connection...

amohammed by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

During some network connectivity troubleshooting I discovered that certain Veth interfaces on my VSM are showing regularly occuring OutDiscards.I was able to diagnose the larger network issues as being related to something else, but now I have return...

Is there a document that outlines the steps on how to setup FCoE on 5548UP. I am trying to set it up in private environment where my C260 VIC's are directly connected via FCoE cables to the 5548 and the storage Arrays attached directly to the 5548 as...

Hi, is there an equivalent of OSPF "distribute-list  in" command in Nexus 5500 (with Layer 3 card)? I can't seem to find a command that can do this with N5K Layer 3 card.  Any help greatly appreciated.  Thanks Eng Wee

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes