Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I've configured STUN between an AS/400 and 2 x 5494 controllers across a serial link using two 2621 routersI've pretty much copied the configuration from the example web site which shows this exactly as we have ithttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/part...

tholmes by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What router would do you recommend if a customer has 20 autoteller machine (ATMs) connected to each of its regional office and the regional office has a serial connection back to the ISP nearest nodes? Also, if the customer Data Center is supporting ...

mohashim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear forum hello,we have come to a design issue and I will need your guidence. We have a 7206 router (actually there are 2 but let's concedrate for the moment on 1) whixh is connected to an OSA ethernet card. This router runs SNASw/DLSW+ and has abou...

hi, i have a verry critical issue,my company is connected using stm lines, and there are not working properly, because we have like 50% of the traffic lost,when we spoke to the provider, they told us there line are fine, and it could be a clock probl...

Dear Membersi am in need of some routers, with 5 Nos of STM-16 and 4 Nos of STM-4 Ports, can u suggest me some router and teh Line cards, i am getting confused.coming to think about it, why is GSR considered the BEst Router , when a 7600 with Sup-720...

I hope this is the right placce for this question so here goes.I have a good size datacenter and we have lots of changes going on. We have add, move and chages going almost daily. With those changes we get new severs put on the network and old one re...

Hello, I have a question on performance of 7204VXR regarding SNASw and DLSw.In a white paper "SNASw performance" it is stated that a data center router running HPR/IP and DLSw has performance about 300 transactions per second for 50% cpu utilisation....

I have a simple DLSw config that doesn't seem to be working. The peers are up, but when the "debug source bridge" command is issued the following appears on the screen...Error only happens on R2Oct 18 09:58:22 EDT: SRB0: explorer enqueued (srn 116 b...

bforsland by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of questions regarding the following equipment. Supervisor engine 2 part # WS-X6K-SUP2-2GE. The switch load meter does not appear to work. Is there some configuration that needs to added/changed to make it work on the active engine? I...

We're trying to reverse telnet from an AS2511 async ports to a Larscom Mega-T inverse mux DB9M SUP1 port. The AS2511 RJ45 uses pin 3/4 TXD&RXD and Larscom uses pin 2/3 TX/RX. All control LED up but we can't reverse telnet. Has anyone implemented suc...

aleuluai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes