Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have a few questions about Nexus ITD.1. Can I have ITD running on multiple Nexus 7000 chassis at multiple data centers all active? Seems like I could since it is stateless, but this does raise other questions (see below).2. Does ITD provide true co...

I am trying to upgrade firmware on a UCS E160D by booting from a HUU-2.3.1.iso.  Server boots from ISO fine but eventually returns msg "Error Discovery Timed Out (Error Code 913).  this is a critical error and the host will reboot".  Server is curren...

Hi All. I'm attempting to set up the Nexus 1000v switch, version 5.2.1.SV3.1.3.I've installed the VSM and VEM components.I cannot upload the new plug-in via the vsphere native client - the option is greyed-out, as per attachment.I have two esxi hosts...

Hi ,I am planning to upgrade N5Ks pair and four N2Ks from 5.2.N.1 to 7.x.x.x. The objective is to perform this upgrade without disruption as all servers are dual homed and L3 is not configured on Nexus.  There are 2 x N5Ks and 4 x N2Ks and each N2K h...

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I am trying to configure FCOE between FI and Nexus 5K so that my server can boot from SANThis is the topology:UCS FI ----FCOE----- > Nk5----FC------ > NetappOn the FIA I have configured the VSAN 510 and on FIB I have configured is as VSA...

rohan0004 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Expert, I am planning to put enhanced vPC design to get the benefit of enhanced vPC feature to enable the port channel between servers to access nexus switch, please refer attached design document and suggest, if this design supports or not. If ...

Hello,I'm trying to setup a moxa nport 5610-8 serial server as console server.  I can get connected to my cisco 2600 series router, but...I get no echo as i'm typing commands.  i seem to always get an '@' on every other line.The wiring diagram i'm us...