Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Dear Expert, I am planning to put enhanced vPC design to get the benefit of enhanced vPC feature to enable the port channel between servers to access nexus switch, please refer attached design document and suggest, if this design supports or not. If ...

Hello,I'm trying to setup a moxa nport 5610-8 serial server as console server.  I can get connected to my cisco 2600 series router, but...I get no echo as i'm typing commands.  i seem to always get an '@' on every other line.The wiring diagram i'm us...

hi thereI have an issue with ME340x belongs to a network that runs rstp, however shows peaks of high throughput, configureTotal process cpu threshold type rising 95 interval 5I recorded the alarm to exceed 95% of the cpu yet in any of the logs record...

dnilo3a01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we want separate the traffic depending on source, for this theme use two vrf (NAT1 and NAT2) and one cgn service, now we have ok the config for NAT 1 but the config NAT2 no is ok, no generate translations, someone have some idea of my error.Config.vr...

Hello All, I am trying to access UCS director API from a webpage to perform GetAllVMs operation but it is throwing Error "401, unauthorized". I believe it has something to do with the Key Value pair I am passing.Can someone show me an example on how ...