Small Business Support Community

Explore what Cisco has to offer for your small business IT needs. Learn from your peers and Cisco experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Business Dashboard

This forum is to provide support for the Cisco Business Dashboard Network Management Platform. Cisco...

51 Posts

Activity in Small Business Support Community

How do I add fonts to Photoshop CS6?

How to add fonts in PhotoshopSearch “free fonts download” or similar to find a site offering downloadable fonts.Select a font and click download.Extract the font file if it’s in a Zip, WinRAR or 7zip archive.Right click on the font file and select “I...

DS-C9148S-K9

Hello,could you please just give me info about DS-C9148S-K9 model if it supports NVMe over fabric feature?Thank you in advance!BR.Dino

About compatibility / CISCO 7700

HelloI want to attach other vendor's transceiver (HPE 455883-B21 / HPE BladeSystem c-Class 10Gb SFP+ SR Transceiver)to CISCO 7700 Network switchWill it work successfully without trouble?Thanks

pkky by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not possible to add new vlans, buttons greyed out

The web interface of the RV340 router does not allow us to add new VLANs. The buttons "+" and "Apply" are unavailable. If this page follows the same logic as other pages, where if you enter an invalid IP-address, for example, the Apply button is grey...

bramgn by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CBS350-24P-4X Rackmount disalignment

Hi community,I'm a bit confused...I recently got a CBS350-24P-4X 1U managed switch, which comes with a wall-mount/rack-mount (I guess?) kit and I'm wondering, how I could manage to install this kit onto the device in order to align the rackmount-ears...

Cisco 1921 router reset with cli issues

Currently own multiple Cisco 1921 routers which were bought from Ebay…3 of the 4 routers were able to be reset with the standard break key sequence on Teraterm windows version using the Apple keyboard on an intel based iMac from the year of 2017. How...

Cisco Router Reset not working.png
glaborde by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Just started using a cisco phone

Hello. I just got a cisco phone and I'm a bit lost. The phone works but says it's not registered. Do I need to get an additional service to use it as a normal phone? Thank you for your help. I'm new to this.

Course completion bug?

Hello,I have completed a course on Skills for All, but it features as "in-progress" on my dashboard, and I haven't received my badge. What's happening?

Chachah by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: