Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi If i have nexus 7000 in core and nexus 5000 in aggregation, can i configure fabric path between 7k & 5k, although i know that it is a feature of 7k which requires F card, but does that mean that i need to have 7k also in aggregation.Thanks in adva...

I have an established Cisco SAN core with a couple of MDS 9513's.  Right now all our hosts have home runs back to the core.  As we go through and rebuild our datacenter, we are starting to move towards a core/edge type environment and putting MDS 912...

cfries by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a 9513 running SAN-OS 3.2(3a) as the priciple switch of the fabric. recently, I just add a new 9222i into the fabric.using port channel to connect to the core. when I add a new zone member and activate the zoneset, it noticed:SFBXMSW001:Activatin...

Has anybody encountered this kind of error "bitErrRTThresExceeded" for a port (connected to a server/storage)?When we bounce the port the port comes up "on" but again goes down after a while with the above error.Any ideas?

Hi there,Can anyone please advise what happen to my Cisco MDS 9124 / Fabric Manager...?The problem is, a duplicate switch is appeared in Fabric Manager right after I created a VSAN in my MDS 9124.Domain ID that I assigned to the new VSAN is not repea...

Hi,Were in the process of building out a small data center.  At the core were going to be using either 6500's or 4500's depending on the sizing we deside on.We're currently using SAN switches but in the future may want to move to an iSCSI solution.  ...