cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Resolved! Enabling NPIV

It looks like you just enable it?It's automatically enabled then for each VSAN on the switch which makes sense.Are there any other considerations?Is it at all disruptive?

Folks, I have a switch model 9509 with ntp protocol enabled, in the last daylight (summer time) the switch clock wasn't actualized by NTP. When I try to modify with the command "#set clock" appears a message that's not possible and that I’ve to disab...

Hi all,It has been a while sine I've done ISLs between two MDS switches.  Here is the question I have.We have two sites A & B, the VSANs are as follows:Site A: VSAN40, VSAN80, VSAN100Site B: VSAN40, VSAN80, VSAN100As soon as the FCIP tunnel was creat...

Hello, colleagues.Kindly ask you for help in explanation of this IVR E_DEBUG message on MDS 9506:1) Event:E_DEBUG, length:56, at 63433 usecs after Tue Feb 16 18:08:47 2010    [825307441]  10:00:00:00:c9:89:9b:ca recvd DU_OFFLINE on vsan 52) Event:E_D...

HI,I Just SetUp my new mds , and i want to Use the CALLHOME .So i Conf it , and when i tried to test it , I took One of my Storage Port Offine and at the consoLe i RUN :         show Logging LogfiLe | inc fc1/37I Got This Messageinterface Down Link F...

N7K

Got 3 Qs:1) how do you save the config on N7K, or on NX in general?2) How to do image upgrade?3) Do I need to congif STP? and if so, do I need to config a switch as root? & how I can do that?Thx.

Hi Experts,Do you know where i can find reason as to why one of the MDS switches showing:FS1.DRC# show license usage ENTERPRISE_PKGApplication-----------ROnly Zoning----------- But Nothing shows up for these two other switches. FS1# sh license usage...