Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi all,I need to replace a Cisco MDS 9148 with a new Cisco MDS 9148S. I found the following documentation;MDS 9000 Chassis Backup, Restoration, and Replacement Configuration Example, which is very good. But I still have a few questions. The Cisco MDS...

ncardoso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, for admin MDS9221i we use Fabric Manager, buy we are unable to install it over Windows 10. The latest versión on download area is published on 2012. What happend, is Fabric Manage retired? Which software replace it?Thanx.

Good morning, I am creating a standard cluster and i'm running into an error with the Create Cluster Validation portion Remote Node Validation Checks Executing validations on remote controller  unable to get remote node connection information. The er...

Hello! I cant find any best practices for smart zonning configuration. In my case I have 4 target ports from storage array in fabric and 20 initiator (server) ports.1.Should I create 4 smart zones per each target or I can add all targets into 1 smart...

bdf7 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi- Completely new to Hyperflex and I am looking into upgrading the ESXi 6.5 to 6.7 U3. vCenter was upgraded to v6.7U3 and that is up and running. Having not worked on Cisco Hyperflex before leads me to a lot of questions. Documentation I am going ov...

Hello-I inherited a Cisco Hyperflex cluster that has 3 nodes. I was left the login/passwords and honestly no matter what combinations I use I cannot login. My goal is to eventually upgrade the ESXi's to 6.7U3. But it would be nice to access the Hyper...