Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

hello, I have problem with my server Cisco UCS C220 M3S with SD card I want install windows Server 2012 R2. so if I use the os install DVD no see my SD card. If use SCU iso en use menu "OS install" have message :  "Warning : OS installation can not ...

Hello, I have to remote sites connected via Dark Fiber, this 2 sites are connected to EMC / VPLEX.  Because of the EMC requested I have only 1 vsan for the 2 sites. At this point in site A I have already added my active zoneset, I just connected the...

I am looking to remove the first switch in the fabric, this switch is the principal switch at the moment, I have found the commands to change the switch priority but am looking for some guidance on if this process is disruptive to the fabric traffic?

paulhy001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a MDS 9148s configured with NPIV, all my ports are connected to EMC, my question is,, one of the ports is set in FL mode automatically. And I don’t understand why this is happening? Thanks. all 323

I can't find a clear answer on FCoE traffic load balancing on 7k storage VDC. The following Cisco 7k FCoE reference has obvious configuration mistakes in load-balancing configuration: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9670/products_configuration_...

ataranen by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have 2 9148s, they are connected via TE ports, I have to create zones/zonesets for the same vsan, but I would like to know, i there’s any way I can create a zone/zoneset in one of the 9148, this can be replicated to the other one? thanks....

Hello, At our DR site we have not purchased a Director Class switch for our environment. Instead, we have purchased two pairs(4) of MDS 9148s for our arrays, servers, data domain, etc. The configuration would be two fabrics, 1 pair for VSAN 100 fabr...

Hi I have cisco MDS 9509 ("Supervisor/Fabric-2") running version  version 3.3(5b) In order to ugrade the OS to 4.2.9 i had replaced existing IP Storage Services Module DS-X9308-SMIP has been repalced with 4x1GE IPS, 18x1/2/4Gbps FC Module  DS-X9304-1...

I have a 9216i’s (nxos 4.2) and a 6120 (ucs 2.0) that I am trying to configure a san-port-channel to port-channel with and I can’t get it working. The FC (F-NP) links work when they are not in a po, but when I try to form a port-channel I get “invali...

Hi , My Name is Bhavesh. I have installed the new Cisco  UCS CPS 2ru k9 server and after getting the power on it shows please insert the localhost loging username and password. Any one can help me to get the Localhost loging credentials.