Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Bom dia.Estamos realizando o login no site "admin webex control hub"  com o usuário servicedesk,sambatech,com,brNessa tela, consigo visualizar alguns dados de usuários mas não consigo visualizar a parte de armazenamento deles.Cheguei a entrar em cont...

sambatech by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,I have MDS 9250i switches running NX-OS 6.2(9) and I would like to upgrade to 8.2.2 during maintenance window. I read Cisco notes saying for NON-disruptive upgrade path is to go to 8.1.1b first then to 8.2.2. Since there are fabric A and B act...

robin99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I've done some very terrible stuff: I wanted to upgrade NX-OS 4.2 to 5.0(1) on MDS 9124, copied boot images to bootflash, deleted existing ones, but when I start the upgrade I discovered that system boot images was not copied successfully. Now, I...

Dear All,Currently we are using Cisco HX M5-240c cluster and we are going to buy a UCS S3260 Storage server if I buy this Storage server can i use this server for (NFS) or DAS activities an example I want to create a 100GB Vdisk on the S3260 Storage ...

hi guys.i have a Qnap device that i created a trunk port with two interfaces and 802.3ad protocol and MAC state. and i connected those two to the switch .i created an etherchannel in the switch with LACP protocol and active Mode. the trunk port in th...

LACP_5.jpg
chpmotry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We need to connect Brocade and Cisco SANs for our production environment. Are there any docs or guides how to do that, what settings to use to achieve such thing, what are the shortcommings of such thing, are there any needs for specific licensin...

Rimvydas by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes