Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

We are installing DCNM to configure our new 7K switches and we can log in but after a period of about 5 minutes the client goes to a pink screen and states "Connectivity Lost to Server".  The server is installed on RedHat Linux.I have looked @ the fi...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I recently upgraded MDS 9134 from 5.0.4 to 5.2.6a and when I try to acces via web browser I get this error403 Forbidden The requested URL '/' resolves to a file which is marked executable but is not a CGI file; retrieving it is forbidden. When I w...

jcalopez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the LSI 9200-8e SAS HBA supported on the Cisco UCS C-Series M3 rack-mount servers e.g. C220?The technical documentation does not include it as an option. Neither can I find it in the Interoperability matrix. Regards, Arthur

Does anyone know where to find a table that would indciate what the max acceptable DB loss would be between two 9148 switches utilizing                    DS-SFP-FC8 GLW over 9 Micron cable.It seems the SFP product data sheets do n...

svobom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,                   I have some quaries about the San switch -DS-C9148D-4G48P-K9 and DS-C9148D-8G48P-K9.We need the cable specification for the connectivity between San switch and  servers and tape library and SAN to switch. waiting for your ...

milon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry to be back with this but I am trying to troubleshoot some other connectivity errors.I have a switch where  the active vsan is vsan 3The active zoneset is vsan 3 with an example zone belowMTL-C9124FL12-2# show zoneset activezoneset name fab_2012...