Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All, i need your help with the creating private vlan , i already created the private vlan primary and secondary "isolated and community " with associated port and hosts , but i can not reach to promiscuous port , when i connect to isolated or comm...

So I have been patching all my switches and most of them have come back clean. We have both SG300 and SG500. I have 3 that came up with the following issues:OpenSSH issues that are supposed to be vendor fix but I have patched.HTTP negative Content-Le...

dbrill001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who is interested in spanning three live traffic ports into one span port.  I realize there is a possibility of dropping packets due to performance but I'm curious if this is even technically possible due to the limitation?Thanks fo...

johnk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I can't update my SG200-18 from 1.3.7.xx to the latest firmware 1.4.0.88. I downloaded the firmware package from Cisco and tried to install it to my device via https and tftp. On both methods the copying of the image stops at nearly 7mb and I ...

d.streese by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

I have a switch that will intermittently load up and not have an RSA key loaded into it's configuration.  We are sure that every time it is generated, we save the configuration and reload to ensure that it remains.  A few days later, the key will be ...

TI2491 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'll be working to recover an administrator password of a switch specifically cisco sg 350 - 28 without any effect / changes in the other configuration. I've tried to consider a solution stating in the two (2) given link 1. https://community.cisco.co...

KaMaLoRa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 7821 phone I attached a plantronics cs540 headset with a Plantronics 38350-13APC-43 electronic hook switch selector. Everything works fine for 15 seconds then the headset is powered off. Plantronics say that there is a software switch ...