Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I am in the process of testing using a RADIUS server and an SG300-10 to authenticate wired clients on my network. It is mostly working but i have an strange issue which i am hoping someone can help me with. The RADIUS is configured to authe...

atemple by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   how many ACE can i add on my SG300-28 L3 switch? (i guess 256, am i right?)I also have some strange issue using the web management, sometimes when entering a new ACE it say "entry already exist", but it's not true, since the slot is empty  ...

Hello,   i have 3 SG500-52MP stacking, I regularly have errors like this and do not understand why, this completely cuts the network 21473923422018-Sep-20 09:35:38Warning%STCK SYSL-W-UNITMSG: UNIT ID 3,Msg:%CSCDLAG-W-DOWN: Stack port S4 operational s...

I'm fairly new to setting up VLANs and I believe this is what I need to do for what I'm trying to do, but perhaps not. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. We have an SG200 and I'm trying to restrict ports 5-10 from talking to anything...

JH_NW by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The offices are in two buildings connected by a short enclosed corridor (10').   The 2nd building was remodeled and all network connectors were home run back to a closet.   Now the 1st building is being remodeled and a nightmare of wiring is being re...

ACETech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two SG550XG switches configured with RSTP connected to our core switch and convergence time on the native VLAN 1 is within the expected duration. However, a second VLAN 21 on the switch is behaving odd. When the connection to the root is remo...

KenArcher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a need to provide 2 internet connections at the other end of a single cat5 cable. I need to limit those connections to 150Mbps and the other to 15Mbps. Whats the smallest switch that support rate-limit or policing on both egress and ingress? I...

Hi forumNewbie here, so thanks for being gentle.When I try to edit the Administrative PVID for port 25 from 4095 to 1, it gives error as "Port gi25: IP Interface is defined on Port.."TIA's for clues for how to undefine the IP interface on port 25, so...

Hi, does anybody know why the Cisco SG200 series admin guide say they support Mac Authentication Bypass but in the real world switches the feature does not appear at all? I really need to get working the MAB on these switches so if anybody knows if i...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors