Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Ladies and Gentlemen! One of our network switches is an SG500 52P switch which has recently started to show a strange behavior. It all started with the problem that it was not accessible through its web interface anymore. Even though it was running p...

Hi everyoneFirst of all, I´m new to the VLAN business, but have some understanding of general network configuration.I´ve recently purchased a SG 200-08 switch in order to separate network traffic (my home office from the kids pc)As seen by "layout.pn...

Hi, I have a SGE2000P which keeps crashing on me occasionally.  This is the message in the log: %OS-F-MEMORY: OSMEMG_rn_free: Memory address is NULL ***** FATAL ERROR *****  Reporting Task: GOAH. Software Version: 3.0.2.0 (date  07-Nov-2011 time  15:...

Tom Deckers by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to networking and require some help in setting up my guest network.I bought a SG200-08P switch and a WAP561 access point. In the access point, I was able to create two SSID, each under vlan1 and vlan2 (guest network) respectively. On the swi...

JohnTan00 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to connect the Cisco SG300-28P switch to another switch and pass VLAN 2 between them.  Not trying to do any trunking.  If I connect a computer to the port on the SG300-28P I am able to access VLAN 2 and pull a DHCP address; however, when I con...

I am experiencing a slight issue that for whatever reason I can't seem to figure out. I have 5 Vlans Vlan 1 192.168.1.0 Network Management networkVlan 2 192.168.2.0 PC NetworkVlan 3 192.168.3.0  Wireless NetworkVlan 4 192.168.4.0 Network 2Vlan 250 19...

All the basics from the server are working and have been for years. I would appreciate not being asked to check the basics as "is the DHCP server registered".There seems to be an issue where the VLAN is preventing DHCP from working. I have also read ...

aperez004 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am experimenting with a setup carrying vlan's to other parts of a building through switches.My current config doesn't work. Anyone care to lend some brainpower?Here is a crude drawing. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45775353/nc-vlan-lab.pdfBas...

custompc1 by Level 1
  • 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X