Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear Team,We bought a cisco POE Switch (Cisco SF 300-24P) from a reseller before two months, and we are facing a problem when we connect just an uplink on Telephone network and it is a standalone network and there is no Vlans connected to this networ...

I'm having trouble accessing Bonjour services across VLANs on my SGE2010P.Firmware 3.0.0.18I thought I might try the UDP forwarding feature on the SGE...When I go to set it up:Source IP: 255.255.255.255Port: 5353 (I think this is Bonjour)Destination ...

DJX995 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to smart switches.My previous setup was a ProSafe GS108 switch, 10/100 Dlink router/switch used only as a switch, and a DI-655 router/switch.  With this setup, activity when I wasn't using any of my computers was zero.  There would be no bli...

I need an IPv4 for each VLAN, but ich can't set up them. In the german manual is written that the switch must be in Layer 3 Mode. But nowhere is wirtten how ti switch between layer 2 and layer 3 mode. So, how can I change the mode?

Hello,I have two serie 300 switches with 4 vlans created. I normally have one connection between two switches and configured as trunk mode with vlans added to that trunk.Now i want to have a new connection so it will have two links between each other...

Hello,I´m a IOS CLI fanatic. Its the first tiem that I have to configure a SB switch. Its very confusing, I want setup a voice vlan id as 200. but I don see that this value change when I try to apply the smartport macro to the interface.Its possible ...

We are replacing some netgear switches with the Cisco SG200.  The situation is relatively straightforward.  We have a series of VLAN's coming in on a trunk from a service provider for our Metro Ethernet locations.  These trunks then get cross-connect...

robbosch by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a switch that does not have nickel plating, which some RJ45 connectors have. the SF100D-16 appears to have black RJ45 jacks, which would point to a non-nickel plating. does anyone know what material the RJ45 connectors and housing are made of?...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors