Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! BGP configuration

Hi , we have the situation now , BGP* default route is pointed to lower bandwidth circuit , instead primary 50 MB circuit. Brief ,  we have 2 circuits connected to single router.circuit 1 : 50 MB MPLSCircuit 2 : 5 MB TDM.Recently some 2 weeks back  5...

Hi , I have the following problem: In our Network we have the following architecture: Server -- Switch -- Firewall -- Router (2911) -- (Gigethernet -STM1 Media Converter) -- LINK 100 Mbits --- (STM1-GigEthernet Media Converter) -- Router (2911)-- Fir...

Would appreciate if someone could help me get my home lab VM to connect to the internet. I've read many discussion from others and did the same but there's something missing I can't out. VLAN internal routing is working as expected and i"m able to pi...

cisco-IntSetting.PNG Cisco-ip4Interface.PNG Cisco-IPv4Route.PNG cisco-PortVlan.PNG

which two tasks should you perform to begin troubleshooting a network problem?(choose two)a. gather all factsb. monitor and verify the resolution.c. define the problem as a set of symptoms and causes.d. analyze the results.e. implement an action plan...

What are the commands for port forwarding as per the below specifications? R4 should implement port forwarding.a.telnet connections to 207.U.2.98 port 23 should be forwarded to S2.b.http connections to 207.U.2.98 port 80 should be forwarded to S2.c.s...

Resolved! troubleshooting

Which feature or method can you use to isolate physical layer problems on a serial link?A. loopback testsB. autonegotiationC. UDLDD. protocol analyzer