Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, Im having trouble with my cisco 3560 PoE-8 switch. I think had deleted to much and now the switch doesn't boot properly.Hoping not to put an now file into the switch.. anyone? mifs[3]: mifs fsck took 1 seconds....done Initializing Flash.don...

Hi I have a Cisco Catalyst 3560-24T-S Switch . In the beginning, I need to reset this switch , so I run: erase nvram to delete the configuration.. And then I rebooted the device, and then it cannot be started. So I tried to load a new flash copy onto...

he liu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Hoping someone might be able to assist with Autosmart Ports on the 2960x switch. I have a need to switch vlan based on MAC address for a few of our windows PC's that have dual boot (Standard Work build PC, and then Internet Cafe Build). Majority ...

RobjBrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2960 switch, Model: WS-C2960-48PST-L Version: 12.2(50)SE5 Image: C2960-LANBASEK9-M I am wanting to see if the image is out of date, to update. The image I have installed is: "flash: /c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-50.SE5/c2960-lanbasek9-mz.12...

Dear Experts, I'm new to cisco devices but i can say i can understand cisco configuration, how it works and other related to cisco except on best devices combination.I'am setting up our office soon expected from 150 to 200 users on one location both ...

bongbong by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello !I created configuration there are two separate firewalls (gateways) one for the workstations networks(L3 VLANs)and one for the servers networks (L3 VLANs). Workstations and servers must communicate with each other.Workstations must get their i...

Lets try this again.  First off, this is not spam. BLUF:  static routes in pending, L3 module offline, LAN base and enterprise licenses installed, L3 not ready, Non-routable VDC mode.  Why isn’t routing working? I’m working on stepping through online...

Hi all,Here is exam question Pc is conected to switch ,and switch is connected to router r1.Router r1 has serail connection to ISP router.We are accessing remote server.when frame leaves router R1 serial interface will it carry any mac address or ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 3911 router with a 1242 AP. The problem that I have is that when the user is trying to connect, the user get the OS Ip address 169.254.168.154 and I see that when I do the "show dot11 association" command, but when I do sh ip dhcp bindin...

amb1s1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card