Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,i find  syntax for netflow for 9200 switches different.for some reason i am not seeing the flow in the PRTG.Secondly i am unable to apply monitoring from interfaces.for exampleip flow monitor monitor1 inputwould not work in when i applied to gi...

Hi all, I'm in Packet Tracer 7.3 - I have set up my VTP server and client configuration and it all works perfectly. I run the copy running config start-up config command. If I then Power Cycle Devices, everything comes back as it should. However, if ...

jh21957 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a design question for distribution layer,if we choose to use catalyst 9600 for our distribution layerhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/switches/catalyst-9600-series-switches/index.htmldo we still need to do a redundancy, by stacking two b...

George-Sl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm new to Cisco and I've been learning about the various platforms and the ways you can upgrade them (.tar, .pkg, and .bin files, install vs bundled mode, etc.). I'm currently trying to become more familiar with the various upgrade file ty...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, there,we have many interfaces on our access layer switches, each of them are connected with two devices, a phone and a computer, how ever, we found each of the interfaces with many mac addresses, some of them even with hundreds. The devices are n...

wuh by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi have a problem upgrading a WS-C3650-24TS Stack with two switches.Upgrade is from 16.3.3 to 16.9.5 But is fails with the following usage.It also complains about a missing file cat3k_caa-rpcore.16.03.03.SPA.pkg,but when i check the flash content, th...

c0x10 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new here, first time creating a discussion. So here is a scenario:I have a router configured for encapsulationint g0/0/0.10encapsulation 10ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0exitint g0/0/0.20encapsulation 20ip addression 192.168.20.1 255.255.2...

pint0041 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, can someone explain why i cant copy the config onto the 9K? Thanks Below is from the current 5Kinterface Ethernet2/1 switchport mode trunk speed 10000 channel-group 201And when i copy it into the 9KSwitch1(config)# interface Ethernet2...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card