Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am working on a networking project that involves setting up VLANs, inter-VLAN routing, and OSPF configuration. The goal is to enable communication between devices in different VLANsI have four PCs, two switches (SW20 and SW30), a multilayer switch ...

fm045 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi fellow cisco users ,  below  is  PID of  switch  and removed original mac for security purposes.below is the scenario , where i ma seeing stacking is configured , but it is showing only active switch and what is wrong here , can someone  explain ?...

Dear all,I need to configure 2 Cisco 9300x-48tx switches. I dont know what I did but right now whatever IP addresses I type on my laptop I access to switch. In attachment is the picture. Static routing is same like on old switch.

Milos1389 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I recently purchased a cisco C9200L-24T-4G running IOS 17.09.04a CAT9K_LITE_IOSXE with the network-essentials technology package. When I boot it up, it takes an awful time to boot and then I see this message:boot: attempting to boot from [flas...

Let's say you have two switches connected to eachother's g0/0 ports via an ethernet cable. Both switches are preconfigured and you need to create an access port between them in vlan 15. So you go into g0/0 on sw1 and type the following commands:switc...

Sunday, December 31, 20237:46 PMHello,Recently we did experience on two separate  c4500 platforms same issue with Linecard:FPGA: 15.1(1r)SG18,Image: 03.11.05.E  Syslog:  %C4K_IOSMODPORTMAN-6-MODULEOFFLINE:Module8isoffline %C4K_LINECARD-2-UNCORRECTABL...

netmart2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,there is a host in my network who acts as a querier in its vlan. i do not want to block the host or all its traffic, but i just want to block his query messages. i triedip access-list extended BLOCK_QUERIERdeny igmp any any 11permit igmp any anype...