Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have followed the article below and it did remove some radius/user type 7 passwords from my running config, which is great. However, it didn't remove all type 7 passwords. I am wondering if there are any work arounds to update ip ftp password 7 xxx...

ryan14 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!We have configured an applet to send a heartbeat message to out syslog server, but we have a problem with the timestamp.Even though we have configuredservice timestamps log datetime localtime msec show-timezone yearAnd we do have a correct out...

Do the timers (hello and hold) have to match between HSRP routers? I thought they had to, but when I tried it in lab, it didn't make any changes to the existing active and standby roles.What's the best practice of numbering "standby group number"? If...

Hi all,I have a question that I can't find the answer to. When an IGMP querier is required to support IGMP snooping for hosts in the same VLAN, if the SVI/gateway is positioned upstream from the switch where the hosts are connected, is this where the...

mrjdh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysIs there a reason we see Microbursts on switches when the average load is say 20-30% of the 10G link? if the port can sustain line rate with no queuing then why do we see Microbursts?I see we can alleviate some of this with the command belowqo...