Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Buenos días, estoy teniendo un problema con los modulos de las fuentes redundantes de un stack de Catalyst 9300. Les dejo los detalles, no tengo fuente B instaladaPLATFORM_FEP-1-FRU_PS_ACCESS: Switch 1: power supply B is not respondingPLATFORM_FEP-1-...

Hi guys .I have two 2960x switches . And the  map of my network is : the connection interface of switches is regularly upped and downed and in sh logging dont show any reason .Config of interface in switch core :Int g1/0/18Switchport mode trunkAnd on...

shora-map.JPG Switch-core.jpg sahn-interface - Copy.JPG
chpmotry by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nexus vs catalyst

Hi,since 2015 i'm managing and configuring Catalyst switches and later from the same family, i never configured Nexus switches, is the configuration the same as catalyst switches ?Best wishes 

M.Sultan by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to successfully use the method where you hold down the mode button.   So, I go to CLI and erase the config.text and vlan.dat files. and then use reload command.   It asks me if I want to save:  None of the insturctions tell me what to do....

RyanBr by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysIn catalyst switches we can stack wise them physically how we stack nexus switches i don't see any port on back panel of the switches ?Best wishes

M.Sultan by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are working through some issues with our CBS350 network in regards to AES67 PTPv2 timing. To simplify things we have a test network setup on the bench containing two CBS350-24P-4G switches and a CBS350-8S-E-2G switch sitting in between them. (see ...

Hello,I want to use UDLD in this configuration but I notice a big problem if I cut the cable between the two media converters in the center of the image :UDLD detects the outage and shuts down the ports on switches (Te1/16). Then after 30s (recovery ...

udld.png

Hi I have a CISCO CATALYST 3550 works as a layer 3 switch. And I got some PCs behind it. The PCs have PAC files configured and there are static IP routes set on the C3550 Switch.Here's my question: Does PAC file only works for TCP flow and IP routes ...

I’m sorry for the length of this description but…. I have to replace a standalone c4507r+e (core) switch with a standalone c9407 switch at one of my company’s branch locations. So far the 9407 was powered up and connected to the 4507 via an lacp trun...

k. cheng by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router on a stick set-up. Router is connected to the main switch (cisco 2960x series) via trunk port. Which accepts default vlan1 and vlan30,40 etc. I want to connect multiple vlans on one switchport and still connect to the network.Router c...

erdene by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, unfortunately, I deleted the VLAN.dat file. Therefore, the interface of the default vlan does not show anything. I tried following steps, 1. Switch reset 2. Tried to install IOS 3. Tried various commands Unfortunately, I can't fix it. How can...

Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (8).png
tashen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

unable to ping to or from the tablet, and the DHCP for vlan30 (server) is not working. any tips? The PC can ping the internet on the tier1network pt after connecting to multiuser cloud, so I'm pretty sure my OSPF is set up correctly. The attached Wor...