cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Nexus 5k can't send config to tftp server

fairly new to Nexus and working on a 5596, learning my way around nicely. Time came to save the config to a tftp server and found an odd problem - the nexus can create the .txt file but times out transferring the body and leaves a zero byte file. Sim...

3850 / smart licensing

Hi Folks,If my switch is in the below licensing state, can i get away with not activating it with my smart account / SSM ? Looks like it's all "in use" but unregistered...will there be any issues in both short and long term ??Smart Licensing Status==...

timrobo74 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco TDR question

Good morning,I have a little understanding how Cisco cable-diagnostics TDR works, but I had a simple question.  I have an AP that is using PoE on port 27, and when I run the test is say 55 which I assume that means 55m away?  Should that be a concern...

Resolved! Nexus 9232C ports functionality

Hi, I've been using, testing and updating Nexus switches for a few years now but this problem has me stumped. I have several N9K-C9232Cs. Plan is to do a basic functionalty test, update them and deploy.They are currently running NXOS 9.3.9 and are in...

bigmadstu by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! nexus 3000 10G interface 'Link not connected'

Hi I have a 10G nexus 3524x: switch# show version Cisco Nexus Operating System (NX-OS) Software TAC support: http://www.cisco.com/tac Documents: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9372/tsd_products_support_series_home.html Copyright (c) 2002-2016,...

Resolved! [Catalyst 1000 Series] Flexlink Function

Hi all, Currently, Catalyst 1000 Series with version 15.2(7)E not support Flexlink function, but does it support Flexlink+?I've try to add Flexlink+ command on this model not success, the error displayMain port:interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1switchpor...

AnNguyenV_0-1663056219964.png
EZ17 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

802.1x wake on LAN support

Hito enable Wake on LAN on 802.1x enabled ports the settingaccess-session control-direction both | inmust be used. From the descriptions it seems to be clear that the option in must be used, so that the switch can forward the magic packet to the devi...

thgusset by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 6880-X-LE No VSLOTs Left?

I am trying to create a new fiber extension off of my 6880 X LE catalysts but the fex is stuck at "Registration" and the logs show: %FEXMGR-SW1-3-FEXMGR_MAX_VSLOT_ALLOC: No VSLOTs are left for new module to allocate. Enable Temp VSLOT to allow 'renum...

Cisco switch stuck at switch: prompt

I mistakenly did the factory reset-all on my Cisco 9200 switch and now the switch is only showing the switch: prompt at start-up.  How do I get the switch back to where it belongs with no config  and booting from the packages.conf?

DAVID by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes