Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone!Can anyone answer why, after entering the command "show route-map" packet counters show zero matches?We have other Cisco 3850 switches in production, stand-alone switches and in the stack, but all of them shows zero in counters, but pb...

Hi, newbie question here, looking for the steps to move an existing switch in a stack to another existing stack please. I am pretty new to networking so please be gentle. Removing the switch: - What are the steps in terms of physically disconnecting ...

Mottok by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am working on replacing a couple of C6504 switches with C9300s. The IOS version on the new C9300 is: Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.06.03. I noticed that when I tried to configure some of the ports withspanning-tree portfast edge, the "ed...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to deploy a couple of new Axis P5625-E PTZ cameras, which the data sheet says requires POE+.  The datasheet also says "Camera consumption: typical 9 W, max 20W."  These are connected to a WS-C3750X-48P that is a member of a 4-switc...

Currently I have dot1x to authenticate by cable, at the time of placing an avaya esete phone if it authenticates but fails to receive an IP from the dhcp. the port get in Drops state will have some reason, I use ISE #sh mac address-table interface fa...

eperezb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!  Being pretty new to networking, I need some help understanding QOS (I have done a lot of reading and I understand what it is, just not sure how to see if it is correct).  I have been in my current role for 6 months and it is now time to upgra...

trilerian by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys!!! I need your help please. I have a Router 12404/PRP (IP=1.1.1.1) and I'm trying to connect it to a Traffic Analiser (IP=1.1.1.2) in order to send flow records. When I connect the Router directly to Analiser without VRF configuration [Case-1...