Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am running the following: WS-C2960CG-8TC-L   12.2(55)EX2   I cannot connect via SSH. I receive the following error logs. Does anyone have any suggestions ? I have re-generated the keys to no avail. I am thinking perhaps the first key exchang...

Have anyone tested getting GLC-GE-100FX working on NM-4G in a Cat 9200? Have tried with ver 16.12.4 and 17.3.4b. In both cases show inventory looks a bit strange: No PID is read from the SFPswitch#show inventoryNAME: "c92xx Stack", DESCR: "c92xx Stac...

sokarlsson by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i do have an issue C2960-LANBASEK9-M, Version 12.2(55)SE5 the configuration is locked due to the rollback-feature (configure terminal revert timer). the problem is that it seems to be stuck...it started to revert the config but was not able to ...

Resolved! Cisco 9300X 12y

Hello,I know this has been asked many times in this group. But I've been scratching my head and pulling my hair. We have cisco 4500x core switch and we've been trying to upgrade that core switch to cisco 9300x 12y core switch. We copied the configura...

Resolved! Upgrade C9300-48S

Hi everyone.I'm gonna upgrade IOS-XE of our L3 Cisco C9300-48S. Now, switch running on version 17.3.2r, I think that is Amsterdam version. So I would like to ask, which version of IOS-XE is better for upgrade?  I mean, more stable, more fixed bugs, e...

Can anyone categorically confirm that the 2960XR will support ip tcp mss adjust? the Feature Navigator would indicate it doesn't but there are posts in the community which talk about changing the SDM profile to routing but I don't see how that is tha...

hi there please guide about some of specific sys log errors. %LINK-I-Up:  gi37    %LINK-W-Down:  gi41   %STP-W-PORTSTATUS: gi41: STP status Forwarding   

Cisco 9300 switchSW version- 16.12.4%SFF8472-3-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Te2/1/5: Rx power low warning; Operating value: -9.9 dBm, Threshold value: -9.9 dBm.

cmishra by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes