Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I show on my vEdge "show omp tlocs". BFD Status with other vEdge is down. How can i fix it?PSEUDO PUBLIC PRIVATE BFD FROM PEER STATUS KEY PUBLIC IP PORT PRIVATE IP PORT STATUS --------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Hello, I recently upgraded all (3) of my WS-C2960X-48LPS-L switches to 15.2(4)E7 with web management. 2 on-site with me, and 1 on a remote site over 4 hours away.I've not used the gui very much before, so I logged into it during troubleshooting of a ...

Hi everyone,I have 2 sites.Site one (1) is the old site.Site two (2) is the new site.Both sites are operational.Site 1 has a Cisco 2911 doing the VPN to site 2 and at the same time doing NAT.Site 1 has the CUCM.Site 2 has a Meraki doing VPN to site o...

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed a Cisco 4402 WLC and a Cisco 4948E-E switch together, with a single tagged non-LAG copper link from the first slot on the WLC to a port on the switch. For some reason, they are not able to pass any traffic or to ping each other, even on t...