Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two servers with 1Gbps and 10 Gbps NIC ports each. I want to connect the servers to multiple switches which will be acting in the failover functionality. I can't use the 10Gbps ports for my network will only have 20Mbps so I will have to use t...

Hello everyone, Please help me on this, we have Cisco 6807XL chassis switch. We are in need to add module cards to the chassis.We need 32 port. Please clarify the difference between C6800-32P10GC6800-32P10G-XL These two both suitable for the chassis ...

Resolved! VLAN real usage

hy, i have a question regarding to vlansso i have this network diagram which is of a standard , common layout of a network building with 4 floors with 100 or so devices on each floor i have created a vlan for each floor VLAN2,3,4 and so on and i rout...

Capture.JPG

Hi cisco Expert, there are two cisco 3850X are stacked together. I would like to set the different temperature threshold of yellow alarm. Account to cisco portal, there is one global command to adjust the temperature as below:!system env temperature ...

Dear Gents, i have CVR-QSFP-SFP10G(V02) installed on card N7K-F312FQ-25 inside Nexus switch 7009 .when i install 10G and 1 G sfpit doesn't workNX-OS 8(4).1 switch(config-if)# do sh int eth4/3Ethernet4/3 is down (Transceiver validation failed) if i re...

saeedek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I got these switches.Switch Ports Model              SW Version        SW Image              Mode   ------ ----- -----              ----------        ----------            ----   *    1 32    WS-C3850-24T       03.03.02SE        cat3k_caa-universa...

rick505d3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have an end customer that wants to buy a 4503-E switch, but as shows in datasheet page it was released to sale in 2007, so it looks like it was a long time ago and end customer doesn't wants a device that could be near of EoS and EoL. End cust...

Hi, I have a pair of 3064PQ with four 40gb ports. I want to connect them with a twinax qsfp cable. Problem is, 40gbs ports appears has 4x10gb. Eth1/51/1     --                 notconnec 1         full    10G     QSFP-40G-CR4Eth1/51/2     --          ...

VinnyB by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! STACK SG350

Hello all I have two SG350-28-K9-NA and need to know how to stack him. The documentations only bring examples to stack SG350X but not for SG350.   Thank you!

Greetings to all, yesterday I was doing a test on 2 cisco 2950 and 3750 switches and I got some worrying results ... when I transfer data from one PC to another the maximum bandwidth achieved is 11 mbps, it is important indicate that the switches hav...

I have a 3550 switch that I am trying to upgrade the IOS on.I am trying to copy to a TFTP server.I am receiving a socket error.I saw that this can be fixed withSwitch#config tEnter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.Switch(config)...