Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts we are recently introduced 9K series to our network family and we realized that the 16.9 + we need to call home to license the network switches, so we follow the Call-home configuration and allow the switch with ADVANCED LICENSE to be c...

perkin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a Catalyst 9500x Virtual Stack and 2 Routers connected to these Switches.Router 1 is the Primary Wan link and is connected to Switch 1 (Master) and Router 2 is the Secondary Wan link and is connected to Switch 2. We have detected tha...

Resolved! confirm PoE

Hi..pls confirm below cisco catalyst 4006 switch is PoE or non PoE. WS-C4006 Software, Version NmpSW: 7.6(12) Mod Port Model--- ---- ------------------ -------------------- ---------------------------------1 2 WS-X40132 48 WS-X4148-RJ3 48 WS-X4148-RJ...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, I'm trying to create a lacp port channel between a Nexus and ASR 903Everything work well using a " switchport mode access" while by using the portchannel as Trunk the Portchannel goes down and the interfaces related to it went to suspended stat...

I have a stack of 4 C9300P-48 switches.  I have them power stacked also.  The switches available power differs between them.  My question is why?  Below is the "show power inline" output. Module   Available   Used Remaining               (Watts)   (W...

Hi We are planning to purchase some C9300 with a DNA center and everything with the DNA Advantage subscription. I'm not understand if I need a an additional Smartnet contract or not. According to this document I'm getting with the DNA Advantage subsc...

adminko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Switch model is C9200L-24P-4G-E V01 The customer wants to use the web interface to configure a simple access port with a voice vlan for their IP phones. Let's sayinterface gig1/0/1switchport mode accessswitchport access vlan 10switchport voice vlan 2...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card