Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am getting the error while taking ssh of the router 1941. And i can able to access all other cisco switches routers thru ssh. But only 1941 router, i am facing the issue in daily 4-5 time. after 5-6 hrs it automatically comes up.changed the cable....

Pear11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I am working in a switching environment with a wide variety of Cisco switch models and IOS versions, including 2960s, 3560s, a c4900M, and a single nexus 3000.  I have configured a Linux server to serve as the NTP server for these device...

I am using a Cisco 2960 switch with PoE for network equipment including IP Phones. The switch supplies power to the phones fine. Several of the phones also have a wireless headset attached to them. It seems like after the headset is used for a while ...

t-rimmer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I hope you're well. I've been tasked with segregating a network for the first time and just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. I've attached the current configuration of the network. It's a Cisco 3850 4 switch stack with 4 vla...

Hello ,    Iam a little confused about the reason for the delay minimum and reload benefits ,   I mean If I added 60 secs minimum delay or 60 secs reload delay  ,   Iam basically telling my standby router to not take over until after 60 secs ....so t...

HiTmAn47 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I´d like to configuring IP DHCP Snooping for a VLAN and because I´m using an IOS-Router as DHCP-Servert I´ve globally configured on the switches "ip dhcp snooping information option" so far so good... now reading through some documentatin about IP...