Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI need to upgrade some 3850-24XU-L switches, they hung the other day whereby they stopped forwarding traffic and all the lights were stuck on, I am guessing this is some kind of bug.Last time I upgraded some 3850's they became unusable due to s...

Hi all, I have to configure my 5672 with the fex 2348 via QSFP , I did the normal configuration but the fex is not starting up. Is there any special configuration when I use the QSFP? Thanks. 611

Hi, After 250 days of work, cisco decided to upgrade the system, everyone prepared the new kickstart and the image of the system. I made backup configurations and sent the system to reboot. After the reboot, the system does not start (cyclically rebo...

Hi, I have created a simple network diagram by using Cisco Packet Tracer. Here, I want to deny all the access from "Network 2" side to "Network 1". At the same time, I should be able to access the devices of "Network 2" from "Network 1".I tried with ...

Problem1.JPG
sameeraj1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ports configured on a switch, one being an access port for VLAN 10, the other being a trunk port.  Should two hosts (one connected to the access port, the other connected to the trunk port) be able to talk to each other?  Specifically via ...

mparham6 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question so I am upgrading a WS-C2960XR-48FPS-I that is currently running version 15.0(2)EX1. I want to upgrade to 15.2.6E2.  My question is should I use the .tar or .bin? Also I have not been able to find the guide for this upgrade does any ha...

T_tow by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are experiencing some issues adding a vlan to a port-channel here is the configs and I'm stuck as to why and don't want to say 'yes' incase it removes some VLANS from my config:Can anyone see what I could be doing wrong ? Thanksgh5-N7010-1(...

My 3750x with IP base license, and eigrp configured, does not push it's routing table to the hub router.  the 3750x however, recieves an udated routing table from the hub router.System image file is "flash:/c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-58.SE1/c3750e-uni...

francisg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,    I'am working on this switch's configuration. when I typed "switchport mode trunk encapsulation dot 1q", I got an error " invavid input". I'm guessing that this model already set encapsulation type to dot 1q, and that's why the switch won't...

smartd1011 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I hope you can help, I have been looking at this issue for a while now but am hoping it is something simple. We have Meraki APs located in our 4 of our remote offices and they all connect to "Corporate Wifi" SSID which using Radius authenti...

mikep83 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes